Inov-8 Mudclaw 300
- All prices mentioned above are in British pound.
- This product is available at Sportsshoes.com (UK), Amazon.co.uk, eBay, Inov-8, Spartoo.co.uk.
- At sportsshoes.com you can purchase Inov8 Mudclaw 300 Women's Trail Running Shoes - AW19 for only £68.99, which is 50% less than the cost in Inov-8 (£138.00).
- The lowest price of Mudclaw 300 Men's was obtained on March 6, 2021 7:17 am.
Inov-8 Mudclaw 300 Prices
Inov-8 Mudclaw 300 Review
Fitness Savvy looked online and discovered 124 online user reviews of the Inov-8 Mudclaw 300. Overall, these trail running shoes scored 4.5 out of 5. Users were pleased with the incredible traction, protective features, and durable construction.
- One user mentioned that they wore this pair during the Spartan race and didn’t slip or fall once.
- It is suitable for all weather conditions, making it the go-to trail running shoe for any season.
- Lots of customers appreciated how the gusseted tongue prevented dirt from entering the shoe.
- Runners enjoyed solid grip on muddy surfaces and were able to breeze through rocky trails thanks to the traction.
- The durable upper can hold up to the demands of the trail, according to some reviewers.
- Numerous users were impressed with the aggressive tread pattern and its performance on uneven terrain.
- Another perk buyers loved is how easy they are to clean with a hose or a quick cycle in the washing machine.
- Some wearers felt it was too stiff and one user suggesting using an insert to make up for the lack of cushioning.
- It came under fire for not providing enough arch support for runners.
- One user thought this shoe was too narrow and had to order a pair half a size larger than normal.
Discount CodesNo coupons found.
Alternative Inov-8 Running Shoes
With so many Inov-8 running shoes to choose from, we want to make sure you make the right choice. Compare prices and read reviews of suitable alternatives listed below.
About the Inov-8 Mudclaw 300
Face your toughest opponent, mother nature, in the Inov-8 Mudclaw 300.
Muddy hills and rocky ground are no match for this trail running shoe. Feather-light construction keeps you fast on your feet while rigid materials handle whatever the trail throws at you.
Cushioning components keep you comfortable every step of the way, across short and long distances. With models available for both men and women, this pair also features a range of width sizes to choose from including narrow, regular, and wide.
A lightweight upper is made from synthetic mesh for second-skin comfort without any unnecessary bulk to ensure runners don’t become weighed down.
It is breathable and keeps the shoe ventilated for a fresh, breezy interior and cool comfort.
Met-cradle technology locks the midfoot in place while melded overlays bolster the structure of the shoe for enhanced durability. To top it all off is a traditional nylon lacing system which lets runners dial in a fit that gives you the security to explore with confidence.
Inov-8’s shock zone system clues you into the heel-to-forefoot drop. More arrows means a bigger drop and therefore, more underfoot cushioning. This pair has a 2 arrow shock zone with a 6 mm drop, which indicates that it offers an adequate blend of responsiveness and underfoot cushioning.
It works hand in hand with EVA midsole foam to cushion the foot and provide flexibility on uneven ground. A meta-shank that runs from the midfoot to the forefoot increases flexibility for natural motion and protects the foot from ground impact to ease pressure on the joints.
The shoe is anchored on a sturdy outer that delivers serious traction on wet and dry terrain. The aggressive multi-directional lug pattern provides optimal grip to for confident footing, especially on muddy and slippery ground. A powerful combination of hard and medium sticky rubbers keeps the lugs tough and strong so you can always stay in control, even after miles of use.
All in all, this trail running shoe exceeded the expectations of buyers. Despite a few criticisms about the cushioning and support, this pair certainly offers runners a light and snappy ride, no matter the weather or terrain. Fans of the Inov-8 Mudclaw 300 also enjoyed the Inov-8 Parkclaw 275 and the Merrell Agility Peak Flex 2 E-Mesh.
Inov-8 Mudclaw 300 Features
- Terrain: Trail
- Usage: Jogging
- Colours available: Black, Blue, Red, Yellow
- Width: Narrow, Normal, Wide
- Material: Vegan
- Arch support: Neutral
- Heel height: 28 mm
Alternative Trail Running Shoes
You can check out reviews and ratings of trail running shoes at Fitness Savvy. Compare features and prices and find the best running shoes for you.
Specification: Inov-8 Mudclaw 300
10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12, 12.5, 13, 13.5, 14, 3, 3.5, 4, 4.5, 5, 5.5, 6, 6.5, 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5
Black, Blue, Red, Yellow
Narrow, Regular, Wide