Dynamix Multi Gym
Dynamix Multi Gym Reviews & Videos
We took a look online and discovered 85 customer reviews of the Dynamix Compact Home Multi Gym. Overall, it scored a phenomenal 4.8 out of 5, and was rated the Best Cheap Multi-Gym 2019 in our home gym buying guide. In addition, 80 out of 81 reviewers said they would recommend this compact multi gym – that’s an incredible 99%!
- Compact, and takes up less space then similarly priced home gyms
- Clear and easy to understand instructions
- Easy to set up and use, although several users suggest two people assembling it as some parts can be tricky. Estimated construction time 2 – 3 hours.
- Well priced, great value product
- Solid and sturdy construction
- One user reported that bolts were missing on arrival and a broken plastic end piece
- Bolts look rusty according to one buyer
- Chain hook broke after a few time of using
Dynamix Home Multi Gym Features
The Dynamix Multi Gym is the best you’re going to get for under £300. So, here are the main features:
- Dynamix Compact Home Gym
- 52kg (115lb) weight stack
- Adjustable seat
- Preacher curl pad
- Includes Lat Bar/Shivler Bar and Ankle Strap
- Small footprint – only 1.6 metres squared.
- Dimensions: 160 x 98 x 202 cm (L x W x H)
- Maximum user weight: 120kg
Dynamix Multi Gym Best Price & Discount Codes
If you’re looking for the best Dynamix Multi Gym price, then you’re in the right place! As the UK’s first dedicated fitness price comparison site, Fitness Savvy compares prices from top retailers such as Argos, Sports Direct, eBay, Amazon, Fitness Superstore and more. With prices changing every day, and new discount codes becoming available, you should always check back here first before you buy gym equipment.
Check out the offers and deals below to see if you can save even more on this item.
Dynamix Multi Gym Workouts & Exercises
On this exercise machine, you can perform front presses, butterflies, preacher curls, lat pull downs, inner and outer thigh exercise, and many more.
Specification: Dynamix Multi Gym
|Weight Stack (kgs)|
|Weight Loading Type|
|Weight Stack (lbs)|
|Max User Weight|