Diet Whey Matrix Protein Powder – 5kg (111 Servings)
- DIET PROTEIN with added weight loss ingredients.
- OVER 20G PROTEIN in every serving.
- ADDED FAT BURNERS like CLA, Green Tea and Acai Berry.
- LOW FAT, under 4g fat in every shake makes it ideal for slimmers.
- ONLY 182 CALORIES per serving, ideal to use as a meal replacement.
Diet Whey Matrix Protein Powder Review
The protein supplement market is a very crowded place! So, how do you decide which is the right diet whey protein shake for you? At Fitness Savvy, we aim to make life easier. We’ve taken a look online at all the reviews we could find.
Out of over 1,000 online user reviews, we calculated that Diet Whey Matrix Protein scored a respectable 4.6 out of 5.
It is a well-priced product, with great taste, according to many of the reviews.
- Great value
- Keeps you full
- Smells nice (mint flavour, particularly)
- Not too sweet according to most reviews
- A small number of users (less than 1%) reported stomach cramps
- Higher in carbs than other diet protein shakes
- Packaging not great, so goes everywhere when opened
- By spending a little extra, you can get better tasting products from brands such as PhD & Optimum Nutrition
- Too much mint in the mint chocolate flavour
- High in sodium
- Can be hard to mix (lumpy)
- No scoop inside
Diet Whey Matrix Protein Powder Review Videos
About Diet Whey Matrix Protein Powder
We discovered that this protein shake is high in sugar, which is not ideal for those who are already overweight, as they tend to have impaired insulin sensitivity. However, if you’re working out with some resistance exercise, this product would be perfect for replenishing glycogen stores as a post-workout shake.
We also recommend checking out our Best Protein Powders guide, which is updated annually to reflect the best products we’ve found.
Matrix Diet Whey Protein Powder Ingredients and Macros
- 178 calories per serving
- 22.6 grams of protein
- 14.6 grams of carbs
- 3.2 grams of fat
- Green Tea & Acai Berry Extract (commonly found in fat burners)
- Taurine, Acetyl-L-Carnitine, CLA, 5-HTP
- Macro ratio – 50/33/17 (protein, carbs, fat)
It’s certainly worth noting that this is a lot of sugar for a diet protein shake (12.6 grams per serving). This is more like a meal replacement or a post-workout shake rather than a diet product. If you’re exercising, this product would be suitable to have after working out.
Alternative Whey Protein
As one of the most popular supplements for dieting and bodybuilding, whey protein comes in almost unlimited variations. Compare prices and read reviews of suitable alternatives below to find the right one for your goals.
Specification: Diet Whey Matrix Protein Powder – 5kg (111 Servings)