Deva Vegan Vitamins Omega 3
- All prices mentioned above are in British pound.
- This product is available at Amazon.co.uk, OnBuy.com.
- At amazon.co.uk you can purchase DEVA Vegan Vitamins Vegan DHA (Algae) 200mg Vegan Softgels, 90-Count Bottle for only £24.28
- The lowest price of Deva Nutrition Vegan Omega-3 DHA Non-Fish 90 sgels was obtained on October 11, 2021 3:18 pm.
Deva Vegan Vitamins Omega 3 Prices
|Price history for DEVA Vegan Vitamins Vegan DHA (Algae) 200mg Vegan Softgels, 90-Count Bottle|
Deva Vegan Vitamins Omega 3 Review
Fitness Savvy looked online and discovered 673 online user reviews of Deva Vegan Vitamins Omega 3. Overall, this omega-3 scored 4.5 out of 5. Users were pleased with the vegan ingredients, small-sized capsules, and palatable taste.
- The majority of customers were relieved that the vitamins are small and easy to swallow.
- According to one reviewer, their skin improved in just one week!
- Another customer noticed that their skin was smoother and they had finer pores after taking the vitamins.
- Many people were relieved to discover that there was no seaweed aftertaste.
- Most vegans were delighted that they were able to take vitamins without comprising their vegan diet.
- Several users reported that the vitamins enhanced their mental clarity.
- One individual noted that they experienced less joint pain in their wrists since taking the supplements.
- The high price was a drawback for a couple of buyers.
- A few commenters were disappointed to discover that the vitamins contain carrageenan which is highly inflammatory.
- Just one user thought that the vitamins had a fishy smell and taste.
Discount CodesNo coupons found.
About Deva Vegan Vitamins Omega 3
The vegan Omega-3 vitamins by Deva are a plant-based supplement designed to support the nutritional requirements of those who follow a vegan lifestyle and diet. Unlike regular capsules, the soft gels are designed for easier digestion which enables the body to absorb them better.
High DHA Content
Many vegetarians and vegans do not have a high-quality source of DHA because they do not consume fish oils. However, this supplement contains DHA derived from algae, a non-fish source.
DHA is an Omega-3 fatty acid and is the major building block of the human brain and eye. The brain is made up of 60% fat and 30% of the structural lipid in the grey matter of the brain is DHA. Therefore, DHA is essential for normal brain development of unborn babies and infants, as well as the proper functioning of the neural systems throughout life.
Omega-3 fatty acids have also been proven to improve cardiovascular health.
These vitamins are free of animal products, derivatives or byproducts, as well as yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, dairy, sugar, starch, and preservatives.
They are also free of ocean-borne contaminants and are made from plant-based sources with other ingredients including:
- vegetable glycerin
- purified water
- natural vitamin E
- rosemary extract
- lemon oil
- silicon dioxide
- ascorbyl palmitate
- sunflower lecithin
- high oleic sunflower oil
- carrageenan starch.
This means that vegans, vegetarians and those with food sensitivities can consume this Omega-3 supplement without the fishy aftertaste that many people are not fond of.
Compare alternative omega-3 supplements below.
Specification: Deva Vegan Vitamins Omega 3