Concept 2 Rower Machine Model D with PM5 Console
- All prices mentioned above are in British pound.
- This product is available at Best Gym Equipment, eBay, Amazon.co.uk, Argos.
- At argos.co.uk you can purchase Concept2 Model D Indoor Rower Machine PM5 Grey. for only £859.99, which is 43% less than the cost in eBay (£1,500.00).
- The lowest price of Concept2 Model D Indoor Rower with PM5, Black, (New) was obtained on September 15, 2021 2:26 am.
Concept 2 Rower Machine Model D with PM5 Console Prices
Concept 2 Model D Reviews & Videos
The Concept 2 Model D is, hands down, the most popular rowing machine in the world, today. To put things in perspective, we collated reviews from every retailer we found. Out of 317 user reviews from Argos, Decathlon, Powerhouse Fitness, & Rogue, everyone rated it 5 out of 5.
In total, we found 588 online user reviews. This incredible rowing machine scored a jaw-dropping 4.97 out of 5, with only 6 people giving it less than 5 stars. That’s an unprecedented 98.8% of users giving it full marks.
- A sturdy machine – it is easy to understand why this is used in so many commercial gyms across the globe.
- Fantastic connectivity and options to save workout data.
- Simple and straightforward assembly
- Lots of helpful videos on YouTube and Fitness Savvy
- The heavy 4.3 kg flywheel means you get quiet and smooth operation
- A wide range of workouts – from beginner to advanced; light workout to intense
- Spare parts readily available
- Easy to maintain
- One user found it uncomfortable
- The chain was not on properly, as one customer reported. They believed better quality control was needed and gave it only 2 stars for this
- Black marks can appear on the rail where the seat rollers contact it
About the Concept2 Model D
So, what makes the Concept 2 Rowing Machine so awesome? Well, here are the facts and features…
Regarded as the “standard” for indoor training, competitive rowers swear by this immense machine.
However, this cardio machine is not designed strictly for professionals and Olympic-level athletes: with its compact size, and excellent price point, it is a fantastic alternative to exercise bikes for your home gym.
The USB-compatible, backlit PM5 adjustable monitor feeds back vital data – just like most other rowing machines. What makes this one different is that you can actually store your data.
Mobility & Storage
One of the things we already mentioned was the compact size. Featuring a quick-release frame lock mechanism, the machine easily separates into two pieces for storage. The front foot also includes caster wheels, allowing the fully-assembled machine to be moved with ease.
Ergonomic Handle & Adjustable Footrests
Accommodating a wide range of shoe sizes, the adjustable footrests allow for quick and easy positioning. Featuring a 10-degree bend, the ergonomic handle allows rowing with a natural hand and arm position.
Flywheel & Damper
Adjust the airflow to the 4.3 kg flywheel to find your perfect feel using the dampener. The heavy flywheel makes for both smooth and quiet operation.
Within 20 – 30 minutes, the Concept2 Rower can be assembled. It only has 8 screws, along with easy to understand instructions.
Durable & Easy to Maintain
Oiling the chain on fitness equipment can be a nuisance – especially for those who are not great at maintaining their purchases. The nickel plating on the Concept2 rowing machine removes this chore. Not only does it reduce the regularity of oiling, but also retains a smooth ride.
Alternative Rowing Machines Under £1000
You’ll find a huge selection of rowing machines under £1000 at Fitness Savvy. Check out the alternatives below to find the best rowing machine for your needs.
Concept 2 Rower Model D Specs
- Seat height: 61 cm (14 inches)
- Air resistance: adjustable with a spiral dampener
- Foldable: separates into 2 for easy storage
- Heart rate monitoring: compatible with popular wireless heart rate monitors (ANT+ and Bluetooth Smart)
- Workouts: includes pre-set workouts so you can start right away
- Adjustable footrests: ensures a comfortable workout for people of all sizes
- Ergonomic handles: 10-degree bend for a natural rowing action
- Accessories: Performance Monitor Quick Start Guide; USD Flash Drive
- Product weight: 26 kg
- Powder-coated finish
- Nickel-plated chain: low maintenance and more durable
- 4.3kg flywheel
- Max. user weight: 227kg (500lbs)
- Dimensions: 244 x 61 x 36 cm (L x W x H)
- Storage dimensions: 64 x 84 x 138 cm
- Warranty: For home and light commercial use this product comes with a 5-year frame warranty and 2 years on the Performance Monitor and moving parts.
Concept 2 User Manual
Alternative Rowing Machines
You can check out reviews and ratings of rowing machines at Fitness Savvy. Compare features and prices and find the right bag for your goals.
Specification: Concept 2 Rower Machine Model D with PM5 Console