BSN Syntha-6 Edge Protein Powder – 48 Servings
Give your muscles a helping hand with BSN Syntha-6 Edge Protein Powder – Chocolate Milkshake, 48 Servings – available now in a range of incredibly…
BSN Syntha-6 Edge Protein Powder Reviews
Fitness Savvy took a look online and discovered 2637 reviews for BNS Syntha-6 Edge Protein Powder. Overall, this whey protein shake scored 4.6 out of 5. Users were pleased with the exceptional flavour, how well it mixes, and the price point.
We’ve tried this protein shake ourselves, and have to agree with the cons: Gold Standard Whey does taste better, and we can see what people mean regarding the aftertaste. Overall, we have awarded this whey powder a Savvy Score of 8.6/10.
- Thousands of customers said that this protein powder tastes amazing, with scores claiming it to be the “best tasting” shake they ever had.
- It mixes well, according to most users, with some people stating that they only needed water and it still tasted and mixed fantastically.
- The most popular flavour is chocolate, with many raving of how it tastes like a real chocolate milkshake.
- Those who researched the nutritional content were pleased with the overall macro profile – they were most happy with the lower levels of sugars and fats compared with other popular brands.
- Some reviewers still thought that Optimum Nutrition’s Gold Standard Whey tasted better or seemed like a better option post-workout.
- As with all protein shakes, some people were not fond of the taste, describing it as “chemical” or leaving a bad aftertaste.
- Lots of poor reviews came from people buying on Amazon who said the seal was broken, and it tasted and smelled different from before – almost like it was a fake, or had gone off.
Alternative Vegetarian Protein
About BSN Syntha-6 Edge Protein Powder
In a world where there are so many varieties of protein to choose from, you might well ask yourself whey choose BSN Syntha-6 Edge Protein Powder? Well, the answer to that question, my friend, is pretty simple: you won’t get a protein supplement which tastes and feels like a real milkshake. Forget powdery, lumpy, or just plain awful. You will look forward to your shake and enjoy it whenever you need it.
With nearly 3,000 online customer reviews, all praising the taste, macro profile, and fantastic price-point, BSN’s Syntha-6 Edge is a contender for best protein powder.
BSN Syntha-6 Features
- 24 g of protein per serving
- Low sugar (1.1g per serving)
- Promotes muscle growth and recovery
- Blend of premium proteins
- Game-changing flavours
Packaging sizes and nutritional content varies slightly from flavour to flavour, so just remember that when choosing the right one for you.
Alternative Whey Protein
As one of the most popular supplements for dieting and bodybuilding,whey protein comes in almost unlimited variations. Compare prices and read reviews of suitable alternatives below to find the right one for your goals.
Specification: BSN Syntha-6 Edge Protein Powder – 48 Servings