Brooks Ravenna 9
- All prices mentioned above are in British pound.
- This product is available at Runnersneed, eBay, Amazon.co.uk, Sportsshoes.com (UK).
- At sportsshoes.com you can purchase Brooks Ravenna 9 Women's Running Shoes for only £39.99, which is 83% less than the cost in Amazon.co.uk (£231.44).
- The lowest price of Brooks Women's Ravenna 9 Navy/Blue/Green 12 B US was obtained on October 15, 2021 5:07 pm.
Brooks Ravenna 9 Review
Fitness Savvy looked online and discovered 3131 online user reviews of the Brooks Ravenna 9. Overall, these road running shoes scored 4.5 out of 5. Users were pleased with the durability, stability provided and snug fit.
A newer version of this shoe is available. Read reviews and compare prices for the Brooks Ravenna 11.
- Some runners lauded the grippy sole and were delighted with how it performed on the road.
- Several customers loved the spacious toe-box and described the sizing as “perfect”.
- Many buyers commended the lightweight construction and highlighted that it feels less bulky.
- It is durable, and one user reported that they have run over 100 miles in this pair.
- Flat-footed runners were impressed with the support it offered them.
- Another user commented that it feels more stable than the Brooks Ghost range.
- Most purchasers were relieved to discover that it looks exactly as advertised online.
- Some wearers grumbled about the inconsistent sizing and noted that the midfoot is too narrow.
- According to one commenter, the fabric around the ankle on their shoes began to tear away.
- One reviewer was disappointed to discover that it does not offer a decent grip on wet roads.
- Another user experienced rubbing on the inside of their left foot near arch, which caused them to develop a slight blister.
Alternative Brooks Running Shoes
You can check out reviews and ratings of Brooks running shoes at Fitness Savvy. Compare features and prices and find the right Brooks shoes for you.
About the Brooks Ravenna 9
Reinvigorate your stride with the Brooks Ravenna 9.
The stability shoe for over-pronators has received another update, and the result is a lightweight, flexible and supportive running shoe for the road.
It is available for both men and women in normal to wide width options.
A lightweight mesh upper replaces the stitched overlays from the Ravenna 8, promoting ventilation throughout the shoe and keeping your feet cool and fresh.
A new reflective saddle wrap also reinforced the structure of the shoe for a supportive fit, while increasing visibility in low-light conditions.
A padded tongue provides plush cushioning right where you need it and prevents chafing, while the traditional lacing system keeps runners secure with every step.
The DNA midsole remains the same and cushions the foot while adapting to each runner’s weight, pace, gait and running surface. However, the new Caterpillar Crash Pad is no longer a separate layer, instead, it is integrated into the foam.
A Progressive Diagonal Roll prevents the ankle and foot from rolling inward during the gait cycle by correcting the foot to a natural motion from heel to toe.
The Midfoot Transition Zone delivered energy for springy strides and speedy movement.
At the base of it all is a durable rubber outsole that offers dependable traction for on-road adventures.
The flex grooves under the heel also reduce the impact of the ground and ensure that each landing is gentle on the joints, thanks to the shock-absorption.
Brooks Ravenna 9 vs Brooks Ravenna 8
Unlike the Ravenna 8, which is suitable for wider feet, the Ravenna 9 has a snug fit.
Secondly, the higher height of the 8 eases pressure on the Achilles tendon making it perfect for runners with calf pain.
Nonetheless, the integrated Caterpillar Crash Pad on the 9 delivers a more responsive ride and the reconfigured flex grooves offer enhanced shock absorption.
Additionally, the lighter weight keeps runners quick on their feet and the bigger perforations in the mesh make it more breathable than the 8.
Alternative Road Running Shoes
You’ll find a huge selection of road running shoes at Fitness Savvy. Check out the alternatives below to find the best road running shoes.
Brooks Ravenna 9 Features
- Terrain: Road
- Usage: Jogging
- Colours available: Black, Blue, Green, Pink
- Width: Normal, Wide
- Arch support/Pronation: Stability, Overpronation
- Heel height: 26 mm
- Drop: 10 mm
Alternative Running Shoes
You can check out reviews and ratings of running shoes at Fitness Savvy. Compare features and prices and find the best running shoes for you.
Specification: Brooks Ravenna 9