Brooks Glycerin 18
- All prices mentioned above are in British pound.
- This product is available at Amazon.co.uk, eBay, GAA Store, Spartoo.co.uk.
- At amazon.co.uk you can purchase Brooks Womens Glycerin 18 Running Shoe for only £101.00
- The lowest price of Brooks Womens Glycerin 18 Running Shoe was obtained on November 23, 2021 5:11 pm.
Brooks Glycerin 18 Prices
|Price history for Brooks Womens Glycerin 18 Running Shoe|
Brooks Glycerin 18 Review
Fitness Savvy looked online and discovered 1133 online user reviews of the Brooks Glycerin 18. Overall, these road running shoes scored 4.3 out of 5. Users were pleased with the improved upper unit, responsiveness, and flexibility.
- It is suitable for long distances and high mileage runs.
- According to numerous runners, every step feels ultra-soft thanks to the exceptional cushioning.
- A handful of observers noticed that the Glycerin 18 is more responsive than previous versions.
- Many users highlighted that it can be worn for extended periods throughout the day for work and school.
- The spacious toe box has enough wiggle room for wearers to comfortably stretch and flex their toes.
- A large majority of commenters were satisfied with the flexible upper and second-skin fit.
- Some users with broader feet said it was narrow and not suitable for runners with wider feet.
- A couple of wearers criticised the lack of arch support.
- The shoe felt too stiff and rigid according to a small percentage of commenters.
Alternative Brooks Running Shoes
You can check out reviews and ratings of Brooks running shoes at Fitness Savvy. Compare features and prices and find the right Brooks shoes for you.
About the Brooks Glycerin 18
Make every run your best run with the Brooks Glycerin 18.
This neutral road running shoe from Brooks receives another reboot with improvements to the upper and midsole construction for softer, lasting comfort.
Designed to support a high arch, this pair is suitable for all-day wear as well as long distances. It comes in a men’s model with regular and wide widths as well as a women’s model with narrow, standard and wide with sizes.
Based on several hundred reviews, this version fits more snugly and has an overall narrow fit, so it is recommended that buyers try this pair on before purchasing.
A new double-jacquard mesh upper is stretchy yet supportive and enhances the natural movement of the foot.
This is coupled with brand new 3D Fit Print technology overlays that tick the boxes for both form and function.
Not only do they create visual texture and depth, but they are also precisely placed to give runners support in the places they need it most.
Users can lace up and hit the road in supreme comfort with a midsole that provides the comfort needed to wear these from sunrise to sunset.
A padded tongue and heel collar are coupled with an OrthoLite™ sock liner for immediate step-in comfort.
The DNA loft foam cushioning is durable and delivers responsive cushioning that returns energy to every stride. This gives runners lightweight agility and keeps them moving fast without compromising stability.
The HPR Plus and blown rubber materials seen on 16th and 17th iterations remain the same on the Brooks Glycerin 18 outsole.
HPR Plus rubber in the heel section provides extra grip for quick changes of direction and keeps users on steady footing, while the blown rubber material in the forefoot is flexible and promotes free, natural movement even as the miles add up.
Brooks Glycerin 18 vs Brooks Glycerin 17
Although both pairs are perfect for all-day wear, the Glycerin 18 is more lightweight to keep runners quick on their feet.
Additionally, it delivers more traction, which prevents slippage and keeps users steady.
Despite complaints of the 18 being too narrow, it actually has a stretchier upper and more wiggle room than the Glycerin 17.
On the other hand, the 18 has more midsole cushioning for fluid transitions, yet it’s not as responsive as the previous version.
Alternative Road Running Shoes
You’ll find a huge selection of road running shoes at Fitness Savvy. Check out the alternatives below to find the best road running shoes.
Brooks Glycerin 18 Features
- Terrain: Road
- Usage: All-day wear, Walking, Jogging
- Colours available: Black, Blue, Pink, Purple, White
- Width: Narrow, Normal, Wide
- Material: Mesh upper, Rubber sole
- Arch support/Pronation: Neutral, Neutral Pronation
- Heel height: 31 mm
- Drop: 10 mm
Alternative Running Shoes
You can check out reviews and ratings of running shoes at Fitness Savvy. Compare features and prices and find the best running shoes for you.
Specification: Brooks Glycerin 18