Brooks Cascadia 13
- All prices mentioned above are in British pound.
- This product is available at Runnersneed, Sportsshoes.com (UK), eBay, Amazon.co.uk.
- At sportsshoes.com you can purchase Brooks Cascadia 13 Women's Trail Running Shoes for only £59.99, which is 45% less than the cost in Runnersneed (£110.00).
- The lowest price of Womens Cascadia 13 was obtained on November 14, 2021 2:32 pm.
Brooks Cascadia 13 Prices
Brooks Cascadia 13 Review
Fitness Savvy looked online and discovered 337 online user reviews of the Brooks Cascadia 13. Overall, these trail running shoes scored 4.2 out of 5. Users were pleased with the variety of width sizes, soft cushioning and versatility.
- It is available in both men’s and women’s models as well as various width options for those with broader feet.
- Many runners noted that they didn’t experience any discomfort, blisters or sores.
- Nearly all buyers praised the plush cushioning system which made for a smoother movement and transitions.
- Customers appreciated how the breathable upper allowed for maximum ventilation and kept sweat at bay.
- According to several trail runners, it can also be worn for road running because the outsole is not too aggressive.
- A small number of people were disappointed when the eyelets came off their shoes after a while.
Alternative Brooks Running Shoes
You can check out reviews and ratings of Brooks running shoes at Fitness Savvy. Compare features and prices and find the right Brooks shoes for you.
About the Brooks Cascadia 13
Take on the trail with the Brooks Cascadia 13. Precisely designed for a comfortable ride on wet or dry ground, it features BioMoGo DNA midsole cushioning and a segmented crash pad. With a removable sock-liner and lightweight construction, it has never been easier to move swiftly through the trail. For a more customised fit, the men’s version available also in a wider width size for those with broader feet.
The 3D hex lugs on the sole provide rugged, multi-surface traction that can handle everything the trail throws at you. It gives maximum grip and prevents slippage, ensuring that motion remains natural and secure. This is Paired with a stabilising Pivot Post technology to enable runners to make lateral moves and quickly change direction on any surface. A 3D rubber print mudguard prevents dirt and debris from getting into the shoe so runners can make confident strides without mud and splashes getting in their way.
Brooks Cascadia 13 vs. 12
The Brooks Cascadia 13 and Cascadia 12 share many of the same attributes which contribute to their popularity. The durable outsole, cushioned midsole and mesh upper remain the same with familiar features such as the Pivot Post System, BioMoGo DNA cushioning, Ballistic Rock Shield, Caterpillar Crash Pad and breathable mesh upper.
However, there are a few key characteristics which set them apart. Firstly, the men’s version of the Cascadia 13 is lighter in weight than it’s predecessor. On the other hand, the women’s version of the 13th iteration is actually heavier than the 12th.
Similarly, only the men’s version of the 13 is available in a wider width size for those with broader feet. Conversely, the Cascadia 12 actually runs a little smaller than usual and does not have any wider width options for either men or women.
Nonetheless, the Cascadia 13 features updates which put it amongst one of the highly-rated trail running shoes. A brand new 3D Rubber Print Mud Guard to prevent dirt and debris from entering into the shoe. It also has increased underfoot cushioning which is paired with a breathable airprene tongue for a breezy, effortless running experience.
Based on reviews, it is easier to slip the Cascadia 13 on and off. Easy removal makes the processing of lacing up and hitting the trail quicker than ever. On top of that, the new integrated gaiter connection point makes for smoother transitions with every stride.
Alternative Road Running Shoes
You’ll find a huge selection of road running shoes at Fitness Savvy. Check out the alternatives below to find the best road running shoes.
Brooks Cascadia 13 Features
- Terrain: Trail
- Usage: Jogging
- Colours available: Black, Blue, Grey, Multi, Purple, Red
- Fastening: Lace-up
- Materials: Mesh upper, Fabric lining, Gum rubber sole
- Width: Men: Normal, Wide | Women: Normal
- Arch support: Neutral
- Heel height: Men: 27 mm | Women: 27 mm
Alternative Running Shoes
You can check out reviews and ratings of running shoes at Fitness Savvy. Compare features and prices and find the best running shoes for you.
Specification: Brooks Cascadia 13