Brooks Adrenaline GTS Running Shoes
- All prices mentioned above are in British pound.
- This product is available at Runnersneed, eBay, Amazon.co.uk.
- At ebay.co.uk you can purchase Brooks Adrenaline GTS 17 Womens Running Shoes - Blue for only £44.99, which is 68% less than the cost in Amazon.co.uk (£140.33).
- The lowest price of Brooks Women's Adrenaline Gts 19 Running Shoes, Black Black Purple Coral 080, 4 UK was obtained on August 1, 2021 12:01 pm.
Brooks Adrenaline GTS Running Shoes Prices
Brooks Adrenaline GTS Running Shoes Review
Fitness Savvy looked online and discovered 12,086 online user reviews of the Brooks Adrenaline GTS running shoes range. Overall, these road running shoes scored 4.5 out of 5. Users were pleased with
Below are the pros and cons based on the entire range.
- The range is renowned for its ultra-lightweight design, with hundreds of reviews drawing attention to this particular feature.
- A huge number of people commend the cushioning, describing it as “pillow-soft” and “responsive”.
- Designed for runners with overpronation (a high arch), the Brooks Adrenaline GTS is sturdy and supportive.
- Although designed for running, these shoes are versatile so can be used for walking or general everyday wear.
- Some people felt the shoe was a little tight and ran a little smaller than the size advertised.
- Generally, only a few niggles were reported across the range, with most criticism aimed at differences between versions.
At the time of writing, there are 20 versions in the Brooks Adrenaline GTS running shoe range, so we’ve taken the time to review them all and help you choose the right ones for you.
Brooks Adrenaline GTS 19
Designed specifically for over-pronators, the Brooks Adrenaline GTS 19 is a game-changing running shoe. It features DNA Loft cushioning for springy responsiveness and enhanced comfort, while the all-new GuideRail support system provides a locked-in feel for maximum stability and motion control.
Pros & Cons
- The streamlined design was popular with many buyers who observed that it doesn’t have a bulky look like other stability shoes.
- Several reviewers enjoyed immediate, out of the box comfort.
- The smooth upper locks the foot down yet remains flexible for natural movement, according to most customers.
- A large percentage of commenters praised the super lightweight and breathable mesh upper.
- Over-pronators were impressed with the support offered by the midsole and highlighted that it is better than previous models.
- A handful of users reported that the stitching began to fray and the sole came apart.
Brooks Adrenaline GTS 19 vs 18
Fans of the Adrenaline GTS range will be happy to know that both the 18th and 19th iterations deliver all-day comfort which enables users to wear the pair for extended periods of time. Additionally, the sizing system has remained the same, so those familiar with this range can purchase either pair with confidence.
While the GTS 18 constructed with dual-density foam to minimise rotation for over-pronators and stabilise the foot, the GTS 19 introduces the new Guide Rails support system. The Trusstic system that appears in the midsole of the GTS 18 to prevent twisting of the shoe is replaced by DNA Loft cushioning and EVA cushioning in the upgraded model.
Brooks Adrenaline GTS 19 Price Comparison
Read Brooks Adrenaline GTS 19 Full Specs
Alternative Brooks Running Shoes
You can check out reviews and ratings of Brooks running shoes at Fitness Savvy. Compare features and prices and find the right Brooks shoes for you.
Brooks Adrenaline GTS 18
The 18th edition of Brooks’ unisex running shoes is a sturdy pair that supports runners mile after mile. It features a new mesh upper which is firm, yet streamlined for a sock-like fit. Boasting an outsole with improved traction and durability, this shoe delivers lasting comfort and supports every step.
Pros & Cons
- Most buyers welcomed the new fresh look and appreciated the wider variety of colourways.
- One purchaser noted that they experienced fewer aches after running due to the pillow-soft cushioning.
- According to most customers, it fits like a glove and runs true to size.
- One customer reported that the fabric dried quickly after running in heavy rain.
- It is ultra-lightweight which ensures that runners remain quick on their feet.
- Reviewers were impressed with the new streamline upper which envelops the foot.
- This model runs smaller than usual, according to a few purchasers who recommended going up half a size.
- A handful of customers observed that the B width was too tight and uncomfortable for them.
- One user was disappointed and felt that this model was not as stable as the previous version.
Brooks Adrenaline GTS 18 Price Comparison
Read Brooks Adrenaline GTS 18 Full Specs
Discount CodesNo coupons found.
Alternative Road Running Shoes
You’ll find a huge selection of road running shoes at Fitness Savvy. Check out the alternatives below to find the best road running shoes.
Brooks Adrenaline GTS 17
Built for overpronators, the 17th iteration in the Brooks range of stability running shoes boasts added comfort, outstanding durability, and solid stability. Despite a few drawbacks with the size, which some found to be too narrow, it performed well in reviews with consumers welcoming the upgrades to the previous model.
Pros & Cons
- Many users observed that there is plenty of wiggle room in the forefoot.
- Customers were impressed with the responsive cushioning because it delivers a more comfortable fit.
- One user noted that they wore the pair during a half-marathon without experiencing any discomfort or blistering.
- Plenty of over-pronators said that the stability system is sturdy and provides support exactly where they need it most.
- Despite its appearance, this pair is incredibly lightweight.
- Reports from a large percentage of buyers say that it is ideal for both running and walking.
- A few users were disappointed with the insole and the way the forefoot rubbed against their toes.
- Some runners complained about discomfort due to the stiff midsole and narrow toe box.
Brooks Adrenaline GTS 17 vs 16
Showing off a new design with an asymmetrical saddle, the Adrenaline GTS 17 features a new airy, lightweight mesh upper, which prevents sweat build-up and allows the feet to breathe.
Although the 17 has a narrower forefoot than the 16, overall, it has more wiggle room in the toe box. As a result, it is more flexible and allows for natural movement of the feet. The softer heel cushioning brings extra comfort and a softer in-shoe feel, while the improved construction provides more stability.
Unfortunately, the toe box is a little narrower, according to some reviewers and testers.
Brooks Adrenaline GTS 17 Price Comparison
Read Brooks Adrenaline GTS 17 Full Specs
Alternative Running Shoes
You can check out reviews and ratings of running shoes at Fitness Savvy. Compare features and prices and find the best running shoes for you.
Specification: Brooks Adrenaline GTS Running Shoes