Boxing-Mad Free Standing Punch Bag
Supplied is base, base cap, bag and fixing bolts. No tears or cracks in the bag.
|Price history for Boxing-Mad Free Standing Punch Bag|
Boxing-Mad Free Standing Punch Bag Review
Altogether, we discovered 61 reviews of the Boxing-Mad Free Standing Punch Bag. Overall, this free-standing punch bag scored 4.3 out of 5.
- Easy to assemble – however, the base might take some time if filling with sand.
- The Boxing-Mad bag is a fantastic choice for those who either can’t or don’t want to hang it from the ceiling or door frame.
- At less than £200, this is a great budget option for those looking to get a decent cardio workout at home.
- Most customers were happy with the reaction and recoil of the bag.
- The majority of reviewers filled it with water, which they said was more than adequate for base stability.
- The base is incredibly difficult to fill with sand – several reviewers complained that it gets stuck on a ledge inside, and that the hole is too small.
- Two users said that water leaked from the base after a few times of using it.
- Several buyers said it is not sturdy enough to take powerful hits, with one person breaking theis with a strong kick.
Boxing-Mad Free Standing Punch Bag Features
Free-standing punch bags are an excellent option for those looking to set up in their back garden or don’t wish to hang a bag up in their house.
The Boxing-Mad Free Standing Punch Bag features a versatile base which can be filled with water or sand. Water is the quickest way of setting it up, however, sand provides a more secure base. We recommend using sand if you are planning on properly laying into this bag!
- Made from dense foam and covered in a heavy-duty vinyl
- The base is easily filled with 100 kg of water. For extra stability, you can add sand instead.
- Easy to assemble
- Total Height: 170 cm
- Punch Bag dimensions: 35 cm x 115 cm (W x H)
- Home warranty: 6 months
Alternative Punch Bags
Specification: Boxing-Mad Free Standing Punch Bag