Bowflex Xtreme 2 SE Home Gym
- All prices mentioned above are in British pound.
- This product is available at Amazon.co.uk, eBay.
- At amazon.co.uk you can purchase Bowflex Xtreme 2SE Home Gym for only £999.00, which is 55% less than the cost in eBay (£2,239.36).
- The lowest price of NEW - Bowflex Xtreme 2 SE Home Gym 210lbs Power Rod was obtained on January 28, 2022 12:19 pm.
Bowflex Xtreme 2 SE Home Gym Prices
Bowflex Xtreme 2 SE Home Gym Reviews & Videos
Fitness Savvy took a look online and discovered 96 user reviews for the Bowflex Xtreme SE 2 Home Gym. Overall, this multi-gym scored 4.4 out of 5 stars. Users were pleased with the ease of assembly, range of exercises and compactness. However, some users reported the rods losing resistance over time.
- Easy to assemble
- Wide range of exercises
- Quiet operation
- Understand that lifting with cables is easier than free weights. When going to the gym, you will find lifting the same weight more difficult
- After a couple of years, the cables twist and require regular unwinding
- Some users report unbalanced rods
- Rods appear to lose resistance over time
- Rods are only under warranty if they break – not if they lose resistance
Alternative Bowflex Home Gyms
You can check out reviews and ratings of Bowflex home gyms at Fitness Savvy. Compare prices and features to find the right one for you.
Bowflex Xtreme 2 SE Home Gym Features & Benefits
- Over 70 exercise options for upper body, lower body and core.
- 2-position Lat Tower (perfect for building back/shoulder strength & muscle)
- Leg extension (no excuse for skipping leg day!)
- Abdominal crunch shoulder harness for hanging knee raises
- 4 position lower pulley/squat station
- 5-way handgrips and ankle cuffs
- 95kg (210lbs) weight stack
- Multiple cable/pulley positions for varied angles
- Ergonomic, adjustable seat for added back and knee support.
- Polyurethane cushioning for extra comfort
- “no-change” cable pulley system, allows users to move seamlessly between exercises with no need for changing cables.
- Warranty: 3-years parts
Alternative Multi Gyms Under £1000
You’ll find a huge selection of multi gyms under £1000 at Fitness Savvy. Check out the alternative multi gyms below to find the right one for you.
Bowflex Xtreme Workouts
As you’d expect from a multi-gym, you can perform a wide range of exercises on the Xtreme SE Home Gym. These include:
- Bench press
- Chest fly
- Delt row
- Lat row
- Lat pulldown
- Seated/oblique abdominal crunch
- Biceps/triceps extension
- Biceps/triceps curl
- Scapular depression
- Lateral shoulder raise
- Seated shoulder press
- Leg extension
Alternative Multi Gyms & Home Gyms
With so many multi gyms & home gyms to choose from, we want to make sure you make the right choice. Compare prices and read reviews of suitable alternatives listed below.
Inspire Fitness FT1 Functional Trainer£1,999.99
Force USA G9 Monster£2,795.00
ProForm Power Stack XT Multi Gym£599.00
Tytax T3-X Home Gym – 470 Exercises£9,400.00
Fit4Home TF-1007 Cable Crossover Machine£449.99
GYM MASTER 180kg Cable Crossover Machine
Marcy Eclipse HG5000 Deluxe Home Multi Gym
V-Fit Herculean LFG2 Lay Flat Home Multi Gym£349.99
Twist and Shape Exercise Machine£119.99
[dfrcs name=”twist and shape exercise machine” filters=”finalprice_min=1″]
Wonder Core 2 Home Multi Gym£99.99
Inspire Fitness FT2 Functional Trainer Package£3,499.99
Marcy Eclipse HG3000 Compact Home Gym with Weight Stack – 68kg£499.00
Powertec Workbench Levergym£1,000.00
Specification: Bowflex Xtreme 2 SE Home Gym
We’ve included the Bowflex Xtreme 2 SE owner’s manual. Click here to check it out.