Bowflex Xtreme 2 SE Home Gym
Bowflex Xtreme 2 SE Home Gym
The Bowflex Xtreme SE 2 Home Gym is a total body workout multi-gym. Considering the range of exercises you can perform, it is surprisingly compact. We collated as many online reviews as we could find. Out of 96 user reviews, this product was rated 4.4 out of 5 stars. Read on to find out more about this product, see user manuals, and discover the pros and cons.
Bowflex Xtreme 2 SE Home Gym Features & Benefits
- Over 70 exercise options for upper body, lower body and core.
- 2-position Lat Tower (perfect for building back/shoulder strength & muscle)
- Leg extension (no excuse for skipping leg day!)
- Abdominal crunch shoulder harness for hanging knee raises
- 4 position lower pulley/squat station
- 5-way hand grips and ankle cuffs
- 95kg (210lbs) weight stack
- Multiple cable/pulley positions for varied angles
- Ergonomic, adjustable seat for added back and knee support.
- Polyurethane cushioning for extra comfort
- “no-change” cable pulley system, allows users to move seamlessly between exercises with no need for changing cables.
Bowflex Xtreme Workouts
As you’d expect from a multi-gym, you can perform a wide variety of exercises on the Xtreme SE Home Gym. These include:
- Bench press
- Chest fly
- Delt row
- Lat row
- Lat pulldown
- Seated/oblique abdominal crunch
- Biceps/triceps extension
- Biceps/triceps curl
- Scapular depression
- Lateral shoulder raise
- Seated shoulder press
- Leg extension
Bowflex Discount Codes
To help you save more on your purchase, we’ve added some deals and offer codes below.
Bowflex Xtreme 2 SE Home Gym Reviews & Videos
Barbend.com gave the Xtreme 2 SE Home Gym 9 out of 10. Praising the detailed exercise manual and compact design, they concluded:
It’s a compact machine that comes with over 70 exercise options. My only real knock against this system is the lack of resistance for the weathered gym-goer who may need more weight to achieve their goals.
Toptenreviews.com scored this multi-gym 8.2 out of 10. They had this to say:
The Bowflex Xtreme 2SE is a popular, highly-rated home gym that is versatile, compact and upgradeable. It provides you with 70-plus exercise options, and its resistance is created with power rods.
Topfitnessmag.com didn’t give a score for the Xtreme 2 SE, but did have some nice things to say about it:
If you’re specifically looking for a Bowflex or resistance rod home gym, the Xtreme 2 SE Home Gym is an amazing choice. This home gym is well made and is going to be a staple in your home for a long time. The smooth, fluid movement of the exercises is tough to beat and very easy on the joints. Highly recommended.
As mentioned earlier, the product scored 4.4 out of 5 based on 96 user reviews. We’ve taken all the pros and cons we found and highlighted them here:
- Easy to assemble
- Wide range of exercises
- Quiet operation
- Understand that lifting with cables is easier than free weights. When going to the gym, you will find lifting the same weight more difficult
- After a couple of years, the cables twist and require regular unwinding
- Some users report unbalanced rods
- Rods appear to lose resistance over time
- Rods are only under warranty if they break – not if they lose resistance
Specification: Bowflex Xtreme 2 SE Home Gym
We’ve included the Bowflex Xtreme 2 SE owner’s manual. Click here to check it out.