Bowflex Xtreme 2 SE Home Gym
Bowflex Xtreme 2 SE Home Gym Reviews & Videos
Fitness Savvy took a look online and discovered 96 user reviews for the Bowflex Xtreme SE 2 Home Gym. Overall, this multi-gym scored 4.4 out of 5 stars. Users were pleased with the ease of assembly, range of exercises and compactness. However, some users reported the rods losing resistance over time.
- Easy to assemble
- Wide range of exercises
- Quiet operation
- Understand that lifting with cables is easier than free weights. When going to the gym, you will find lifting the same weight more difficult
- After a couple of years, the cables twist and require regular unwinding
- Some users report unbalanced rods
- Rods appear to lose resistance over time
- Rods are only under warranty if they break – not if they lose resistance
Bowflex Xtreme 2 SE Home Gym Features & Benefits
- Over 70 exercise options for upper body, lower body and core.
- 2-position Lat Tower (perfect for building back/shoulder strength & muscle)
- Leg extension (no excuse for skipping leg day!)
- Abdominal crunch shoulder harness for hanging knee raises
- 4 position lower pulley/squat station
- 5-way handgrips and ankle cuffs
- 95kg (210lbs) weight stack
- Multiple cable/pulley positions for varied angles
- Ergonomic, adjustable seat for added back and knee support.
- Polyurethane cushioning for extra comfort
- “no-change” cable pulley system, allows users to move seamlessly between exercises with no need for changing cables.
- Warranty: 3-years parts
Bowflex Xtreme Workouts
As you’d expect from a multi-gym, you can perform a wide variety of exercises on the Xtreme SE Home Gym. These include:
- Bench press
- Chest fly
- Delt row
- Lat row
- Lat pulldown
- Seated/oblique abdominal crunch
- Biceps/triceps extension
- Biceps/triceps curl
- Scapular depression
- Lateral shoulder raise
- Seated shoulder press
- Leg extension
Bowflex Xtreme Discount Codes
If you’re looking for the best Bowflex Xtreme price, then you’re in the right place. At Fitness Savvy, we compare prices from top retailers. With prices changing every day, you should always check back with Fitness Savvy before you buy gym equipment.
We’ve also included discount codes and vouchers which might be relevant to this item. Check out the offers and deals below to see if you can save even more on this product.
Specification: Bowflex Xtreme 2 SE Home Gym
|Weight Loading Type|
We’ve included the Bowflex Xtreme 2 SE owner’s manual. Click here to check it out.