Bowflex MAX Trainer M7
Bowflex MAX Trainer M7
Fitness Savvy took a look online and discovered 81 customer reviews of the Bowflex MAX Trainer M7. Overall, this cardio machine scored 4.5 out of 5.
As the high-end option in the MAX Trainer series, the M7 has advanced features such as sport grade pedals and extra resistance levels. If you want to find out more about what each model offers, simply check out our Bowflex MAX Trainer Buying Guide.
We’re also excited to announce the release of two models to the MAX Trainer series. Head on over and read reviews of the MAX Trainer M8 (which is an upgraded version of the M7) and the MAX Trainer M6 (which supersedes the M5).
- Easy to assemble – all versions of the MAX Trainer appear to be set up in about an hour – give or take
- The 14-minute workout makes it great for those short on time.
- A very durable machine, according to most users.
- An ex-physical education teacher reports this as being the best exercise device he had ever used.
- The resistance settings make it more versatile than a treadmill or standard elliptical
- One user didn’t have matching handlebars
- Some reports of thumping and squeaking, as with other versions of the MAX Trainer
- One reviewer reports discomfort in the balls of their feet after several weeks of using the MAX Trainer M7.
Bowflex Max Trainer M7 Features & Benefits
The M7’s Smart MAX function learns your specific fitness level. Burn rate targets are set to match your ability while challenging you to improve overall fitness.
- 20 resistance levels: easily adjusted with one-touch buttons located on both the console and handlebars.
- 11 workout programmes: Max 7 Minute Interval, Max 14 Minute Interval, Max 21 Minute Interval, Power Interval, Fitness Test, Manual, Stairs, Calorie Burn, Steady Pace, Calorie Goal, Fat Burn.
- Pedals: sports performance stainless steel pedals.
- Premium grips: commercial-grade + Aero Bar Handlebars. Various positionsÂ provide excellent versatility and added comfort to your workout.
- User Profiles: 4
- Dual-mode display (LCD/LED) – access your workout stats with ease. Quickly check your distance, time, speed, and heart rate.
- Burn Rate dialÂ – displays your personalised burn rate target against your actual burn rate – a great motivational tool!
- Bluetooth Technology – sync your machine to the free Max Trainer App for more technical workout tracking.
- Media shelf/tablet holder
- Water bottle holder: no cardio machine would be complete without a trusty water bottle holder!
- Dimensions: 124.5 x 77.5 x 166.4 cm (L x W x H)
- Warranty: home use; 2 years parts and labour.
Featuring the exclusive MAX Interval 14-minute workout, the M7 incorporated popular High-Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) methods. Do you want to see what that’s all about? Check out the video below to see it in action:
Alternative Bowflex Elliptical Cross Trainers
You can check out reviews and ratings of Bowflex elliptical cross trainers at Fitness Savvy. Compare features and prices and find the right Bowflex elliptical for your needs.
Take your training to the next level: With 11 varied workouts (including the aforementioned 14-minute MAX Interval workout) there is plenty to engage you. Not seen the video? Crazy, because it is just above this pretty section of writing! The primary purpose of the Max Trainer M7 is to maximise calories burned in the shortest time. That’s why, in addition to the 14-minute workout, there is a 7-minute one, too. You will burn up to 2.5 times more calories per minute compared to treadmills, elliptical cross trainers and steppers.
Alternative Cross Trainers Under £2500
You’ll find a huge selection of cross trainers under £2500 at Fitness Savvy. Check out the alternatives below to find the best ellipticals for your needs.
It’s All About Comfort
With extra-wide sport performance pedals (made of stainless steel for optimal support) and gym-quality moving handlebars (sculpted and dipped to provide maximum flexibility), this machine is very comfortable to use.
The M7 responds to you as you train, coaching and adjusting to match your needs.
Why not the Max Trainer M3 or Max Trainer M5?
There are a few reasons you might choose the M7 over the Bowflex Max Trainer M3 or M5. First and foremost is its larger selection of resistance levels. With the M7 you get 20 rather than eight or 16. The sport performance pedals are far more durable, being made from stainless steel. In addition, it features aÂ longer menu of preset workouts: with the M7 you’re looking at 11 instead of two or eight.
Alternative Cross Trainers & Ellipticals
With so many cross trainers & ellipticals to choose from, we want to make sure you make the right choice. Compare prices and read reviews of suitable alternatives listed below.
Specification: Bowflex MAX Trainer M7
Calories, Distance, Heart Rate, MET, Speed, Time
Display, Resistance, Water Bottle Holder
|Max User Weight||
Click here to check out the owner’s manual.