Bowflex MAX Trainer M3
- All prices mentioned above are in British pound.
- This product is available at eBay, Amazon.co.uk.
- At ebay.co.uk you can purchase Screen Protector for Bowflex Max Trainer M3 Protective Film Shield Ultra Clear for only £3.99
- The lowest price of EU 9V 2A AC/DC Charger Adapter For Bowflex Max Trainer M3 M5 M7 Power Supply was obtained on September 17, 2021 5:59 pm.
Bowflex MAX Trainer M3 Prices
This product is in and out of stock, however, check out the ProForm HIIT Trainer which is actually cheaper and is very similar in features. Otherwise, continue to read the overview of all versions of the Bowflex Max Trainer.
Bowflex MAX Trainer vs ProForm HIIT Cardio Trainer
The market for low-impact elliptical/stepper hybrids is dominated by two products – the Bowflex MAX Trainer, and the ProForm HIIT Cardio Trainer
If you’re unsure which is best for you, we’ve taken some of the work away and highlighted what makes each item stand out.
- Price – the most important thing for many people is the price. The ProForm HIIT comes in at £999 compared with £1,999 for the Bowflex MAX Trainer M8.
- Customer Review Score – while it is undoubtedly cheaper, the ProForm HIIT Cardio trainer scored just 3.5 out of 5 from nearly 600 customer reviews compared with 4.6 out of 5 for the M8.
- Footprint – at 74 x 132 cm vs 122 x 78, the ProForm takes up more floor space – 252 square centimetres to be precise. To put in perspective, this is about 16 x 16 cm of extra room, so not a huge difference, to be fair.
- Resistance Levels – the ProForm wins this battle, with 24 digital resistance levels vs 20 for the MAX Trainer. That said, many reviewers stated that they never got close to the higher levels on either machine.
- Max. User weight – the Bowflex wins hands down on this front at 136 kg vs 115 kg for the ProForm.
- Warranty – in the UK, both the MAX Trainer and ProForm HIIT Cardio trainer come with 2 years parts and labour warranty.
- Other Features – the ProForm includes speakers, is iPod compatible, and has more pre-set workout programmes (32 vs 7)
So, which should you choose? If budget is a limiting factor, then the ProForm HIIT Cardio Trainer will do the job. Some reviewers who tested both preferred the ProForm HIIT Cardio Trainer, so there is real competition between these two home cardio machines.
The Bowflex MAX Trainer does score higher from customer reviews, but most of them at this early stage are from the manufacturers own website. From our experience, the sites of brands tend to receive higher review scores than other outlets.
Time will tell, but at half the price, it is difficult to justify spending twice the amount on the MAX Trainer M8.
Bowflex MAX Trainer M3 Reviews & Videos
Fitness Savvy took a look online and discovered 177 online customer reviews of the Bowflex MAX Trainer M3. Overall, this cardio machine scored 4.4 out of 5.
As the entry-level option in the MAX Trainer series, the M3 has limited features and scored lower than the M5 and M7 (which scored 4.6 and 4.5, respectively). If you want to find out more about what each model offers, simply check out our Bowflex MAX Trainer Buying Guide.
- Easy to assemble – should take less than an hour
- The 14-minute workout is extremely challenging and rewarding
- Small footprint, so great for rooms with limited space
- Large knocking sounds, which the warranty would not cover. After the investigation, several users had experienced the same issue
- Limited display console and workout options
- The bottle holder is not positioned well.
Alternative Cross Trainers Under £1500
You’ll find a huge selection of cross trainers under £1500 at Fitness Savvy. Check out the alternatives below to find the best ellipticals for your needs.
Bowflex MAX Trainer M3 Features & Benefits
- 8 resistance levels: easily adjusted with one-touch buttons located on both the console and handlebars.
- 2 workout programmes: Max 14 Minute Interval, Manual
- Pedals: standard
- Premium grips: standard
- User profiles: 2
- Burn rate dialÂ – displays your personalised burn rate target against your actual burn rate – a great motivational tool!
- Media shelf/tablet holder
- Water bottle holder: no cardio machine would be complete without a trusty water bottle holder!
- Compact: small footprint makes this machine perfect for home gyms and those with lower space availability.
- Dimensions â 117.1 x 63.5 x 159.8 cm (L x W x H)
- Warranty: home use; 2 years parts and labour.
Alternative Cross Trainers & Ellipticals
With so many cross trainers & ellipticals to choose from, we want to make sure you make the right choice. Compare prices and read reviews of suitable alternatives listed below.
Specification: Bowflex MAX Trainer M3