Bowflex MAX Trainer M3
Bowflex MAX Trainer M3 Reviews & Videos
Fitness Savvy took a look online and discovered 177 online customer reviews of the Bowflex MAX Trainer M3. Overall, this cardio machine scored 4.4 out of 5.
As the entry-level option in the MAX Trainer series, the M3 has limited features and scored lower than the M5 and M7 (which scored 4.6 and 4.5, respectively). If you want to find out more about what each model offers, simply check out our Bowflex MAX Trainer Buying Guide.
- Easy to assemble – should take less than an hour
- 14-minute workout is extremely challenging and rewarding
- Small footprint, so great for rooms with limited space
- Large knocking sounds, which the warranty would not cover. After the investigation, several users had experienced the same issue
- Limited display console and workout options
- The bottle holder is not very well positioned
Bowflex MAX Trainer M3 Features & Benefits
- 8 resistance levels: easily adjusted with one-touch buttons located on both the console and handlebars.
- 2 workout programmes: Max 14 Minute Interval, Manual
- Pedals: standard
- Premium grips: standard
- User profiles: 2
- Burn rate dial – displays your personalised burn rate target against your actual burn rate – a great motivational tool!
- Media shelf/tablet holder
- Water bottle holder: no cardio machine would be complete without a trusty water bottle holder!
- Compact: small footprint makes this machine perfect for home gyms and those with smaller space availability.
- Dimensions – 117.1 x 63.5 x 159.8 cm (L x W x H)
- Warranty: home use; 2 years parts and labour.
Bowflex MAX Trainer M3 Best Price & Discount Codes
If you’re looking for the best MAX Trainer prices, then you’re in the right place!
At Fitness Savvy, we compare prices from top retailers to ensure you’re getting the best deal.
With prices changing every day, you should always check back here before you buy gym equipment.
Here we’ve included discount codes which might be relevant to this item. Check out the ones listed below to see if you can save even more!
What’s The Difference Between the M3, M5 and M7?
You might have come across other variations of the Bowflex Max Trainer. Whether you have or haven’t, we’ve summarised what makes each model unique:
As you can see from the table below, the M3 has the fewest features and options, but as you would expect, is not as expensive as the M5 and the M7.
Specification: Bowflex MAX Trainer M3
Calories, Distance, Speed, Time
Bottle Holder, Display, iPad Holder, Resistance
|Max User Weight|
We’ve included a link to the owner’s manual in case you need a copy!