Bowflex Adjustable Dumbbells SelectTech 1090 (Pair) 4-41kg
Bowflex Adjustable Dumbbells 1090 Reviews
We took a look online and discovered 1,358 customer reviews of the Bowflex Adjustable Dumbbells SelectTech 1090. Overall, these very popular adjustable dumbbells scored 4.7 out of 5.
- Compact dumbbells, taking up far less room than a dumbbell rack with individual pairs.
- Quick weight adjustments between sets and exercises – unlike spinlock dumbbells which take a long time to adjust. The dial turns on each end of the dumbbell very smoothly and easily.
- Easy to set up and use.
- Increases to a heavy weight (82kg in total across both dumbbells)
- If purchasing in the UK or Europe, the weight is in kilograms, whereas the originals are designed in lbs. This means that the weight moves up in odd increments (4, 7, 9, 11, 14, 16, 18 etc).
- Several reviewers who purchased on Amazon.com reported broken plates and no warranty to cover it.
- Experienced lifters were unhappy with the bevelled edge of the handles. While fine on lower weights, when bench pressing with 30kg+ it can dig into your hand and feel uncomfortable.
- Many customers report having a very poor experience with customer services. Once problems occur, they are reluctant to take responsibility.
- Some users reported discs falling off while performing weightlifting exercises. This can be dangerous if it happens at the wrong time during a move with heavy weights.
Bowflex SelectTech 1090 Dumbbells Best Price & Discount Codes
If you’re looking for the best Bowflex SelectTech 1090 price, then you’re in the right place. At Fitness Savvy, we compare prices from top retailers including Amazon and Fitness Superstore. With prices changing every day, you should always check back with Fitness Savvy to make sure you can pick these adjustable dumbbells up cheap.
We’ve also included discount codes and vouchers which might be relevant to this item. Check out the offers and deals below to see if you can save even more on this product.
About the Bowflex 1090 Dumbbells
Enjoy the versatility of a free weights work station in the comfort of your own home with the Bowflex SelectTech super heavy dumbbells. With an adjustable weight range of 4-41kg, this single pair of dumbbells delivers the same results as 17 sets of weights – but without the clutter!
A quick turn of the dial allows you to automatically change your resistance across 17 settings up to a maximum of 41kg per dumbbell. With such extensive versatility and the super heavy weight, they provide the most flexible strength-training options available, allowing you to gradually increase your strength. The wider weight range also means you can perform both heavy and light exercises. The result is a total body workout delivering the results you want.
Featuring durable moulding around the metal plates, the dumbbells are not only hard-wearing but provide a smooth lift off. Removing the clanging of metal, you can enjoy more peaceful training allowing you to focus on your training goals.
To inspire your training, the dumbbells come with a free Bowflex SelectTech workout DVD – Secrets of the 4 Step Rep. This features over 30 exercises and 80 variations to help you to maximise your workout.
Bowflex SelectTech 1090 Dumbbells Specs
Bowflex 1090 Dumbbells Owner’s Manual
We recommend checking out the Bowflex 1090 Owner’s Manual before purchasing. Here you will find all kinds of helpful information such as maintenance, operational and assembly guidelines, and recommendations for cleaning and spare parts.
Used Bowflex 1090 Dumbbells Sale
If you’re looking for Bowflex 1090 dumbbells for sale, you might want to consider second-hand units. We’ve added some eBay listings below which automatically update. If there are any going cheap, you’re sure to find them here. If you do find some, be sure to snap them up quick, as they tend to sell fast!
Specification: Bowflex Adjustable Dumbbells SelectTech 1090 (Pair) 4-41kg