Bodymax CF475 Power Rack with Lat/Low Pulley
Bodymax CF475 Heavy Power Rack with Lat/Low Pulley Reviews & Videos
Fitness Savvy discovered 29 online reviews of the Bodymax CF475 Heavy Power Rack with Lat/Low Pulley. Overall, this power rack scored a perfect 5 out of 5.
- Solid & secure
- Perform a wide range of exercises
- Easy to assemble
- Very good price.
- Easily adjustable.
- Safe, thanks to the strong and sturdy spotter bars.
- Great range of pull-up/chin-up options (wide, medium, narrow etc).
- Cable coating can come away after some time of heavy use
- Customer service from Powerhouse fitness is poor, according to several reviewers who had issues with their purchase.
- The rack can tip over if using dip bars on the outside. However, if using them on the inside, it works fine
Alternative Bodymax Power Racks
You can check out reviews and ratings of Bodymax power racks at Fitness Savvy. Compare prices and specs of similar items before you buy.
About the Bodymax CF475 Power Rack with Lat/Low Pulley
If you’re working out at home without a spotter, a good-quality, sturdy power rack is essential for your safety. The Bodymax CF475 Heavy Power Rack with Lat/Low Pulley is one of the best options for under £500.
This item is the same as the Bodymax CF475, but with the addition of a lat/low pulley bar. This means you can perform all the essential weightlifting moves.
Safely squat, bench press, pull-up, deadlift, row, military press – the list goes on! Also, check out the demo videos to see what it looks like in action.
Bodymax CF475 Power Rack with Lat/Low Pulley Features & Benefits
- Heavy-duty steel frame
- Multi-grip knurled pull-up and chin-up bar
- Anti-slip feet
- Adjustable spotter bars
- Lat/low pulley for performing more exercises such as lat pulldowns and seated cable rows
- Max. user weight capacity: 363 kg
- Add a weight bench for even more versatility
- Dimensions: 137 x 120 x 216 cm (L x W x H)
- Warranty: 1 year for home use
This power rack is much more versatile with the low pulley attachment. Alternatively, you can purchase the Bodymax CF475 Power Rack without this attachment.
Alternative Power Racks & Power Cages
Compare features and prices of alternative power racks & power cages below.
Specification: Bodymax CF475 Power Rack with Lat/Low Pulley
Close Grip Pull-Up Bar, Lat Pull-down Bar, Low Pulley Cable, Medium Grip Pull-Up Bar, Spotter Bars, Wide-Grip Pull-Up Bar
|Max User Weight||