Bodymax CF475 Heavy Power Rack
Bodymax CF475 Review
Fitness Savvy discovered 39 online customer reviews of the BodyMax CF475 Heavy Power Rack. Overall, this power rack scored an impressive 4.7 out of 5.
- Very good price.
- Easily adjustable.
- Safe, thanks to the strong and sturdy spotter bars.
- Great range of pull-up/chin-up options (wide, medium, narrow etc).
- Customer service from Powerhouse fitness is poor, according to several reviewers who had issues with their purchase.
- The rack can tip over if using dip bars on the outside. However, if using them on the inside, it works fine.
Alternative Bodymax Power Racks
You can check out reviews and ratings of Bodymax power racks at Fitness Savvy. Compare prices and specs of similar items before you buy.
About the BodyMax CF475 Power Rack
If you’re working out at home without a spotter, a good-quality, sturdy power rack is essential for your safety. The Bodymax CF475 Heavy Power Rack is probably one of the safest and highest quality racks you’ll get for under £400.
This power rack is also upgradeable with lat pulldown and low pulley attachment. Alternatively, you can purchase the Bodymax CF475 Power Rack with Lat/Low Pulley as a package.
Bodymax CF475 Heavy Power Rack Features & Benefits
- Heavy-duty steel frame
- Multi-grip knurled pull-up and chin-up bar
- Anti-slip feet
- Adjustable spotter bars
- Max. user weight capacity: 363 kg
- Add a weight bench for even more versatility
- Dimensions: 137 x 120 x 216 cm (L x W x H)
- Warranty: 1 year for home use
Alternative Power Racks & Power Cages
Compare features and prices of alternative power racks & power cages below.
Specification: Bodymax CF475 Heavy Power Rack
Close Grip Pull-Up Bar, Medium Grip Pull-Up Bar, Spotter Bars, Wide-Grip Pull-Up Bar
|Max User Weight||