Bodymax CF375 Deluxe Strength Package
Bodymax CF375 Deluxe Strength Package
Firstly, if you are just looking for the CF375 Power Rack on its own, check out our listing of the Bodymax CF375 Power Rack. That said, we highly recommend checking out the Deluxe Strength Package. Out of 28 online user reviews, it scored a perfect 100% score. You literally can’t get better than that!
It contains everything you need to set up your own home gym and start working out with all-important compound moves.
Included in the package you will find:
- Bodymax CF375 Power Rack (Max. Capacity 227kg/500lbs)
- Bodymax CF375 Lat/Low Pulley attachment (Disc Loading)
- CF328 Deluxe Flat/Incline/Decline bench
- 100Kg Rubber Olympic Barbell Kit with 7′ Olympic Bar
Bodymax CF375 Power Rack
If you’re working out at home without a spotter, a good-quality, sturdy power rack is essential for your safety. The Bodymax CF375 Heavy Power Rack is probably the safest and highest quality rack you’ll get for under £250. Features include:
- Heavy duty frame
- Multi-grip knurled pull-up and chin-up bar
- Adjustable spotter bars and anti-slip feet
- Maximum user weight capacity is 180 kg
- Ideal for shrugs, squats, shoulder press and more
- Add a weight bench for even more versatility
Bodymax CF375 Lat/Low Pulley attachment (Disc Loading)
The lat/low pulley attachment for the C375 Power Rack fits standard 1” and 2” or Olympic Discs. It has a maximum weight capacity of up to 180kg/400 lbs.
100Kg Rubber Olympic Barbell Kit with 7′ Olympic Bar
When investing in equipment for strength or hypertrophy, you should look to invest in a 7′ bar and Olympic weights. This will allow you to lift very heavy weights. Even if you don’t think you need it now, the chances are, you will need to upgrade in the future. The CF375 package includes these essential items, further adding to how fantastic this strength set is.
For those starting out, 100kg is more than enough to be getting on with. However, you can easily upgrade by buying more weights as your strength increases. We have a huge range of Olympic plates, discs and sets for you to compare prices on.
This 100kg set includes:
- 1 x 7ft chrome, knurled Olympic Barbell
- 1 pair x Olympic Spring Collars
- 4 x 2.5kg Cast Iron Radial Discs
- 4 x 5kg Cast Iron Radial Discs
- 2 x 10kg Cast Iron Radial Discs
- 2 x 15kg Cast Iron Radial Discs
CF328 Deluxe Flat/Incline/Decline bench
- Hard-wearing upholstery.
- Positions include Flat, Decline, and incline.
- Foam ankle holders
- Pin selector for multiple workout positions
- Removable rubber feet and grip
- Extra wide rear feet for added stability
Bodymax CF375 Deluxe Strength Package Dimensions:
- 117 x 143 x 217 cm
Remember to allow room for the 7ft bar, plus room to add and remove plates. You will need at least 8ft for width; 9ft to easily add and remove plates.
Why You Need a Power Rack
If you’re working out at home without a spotter, a good-quality, sturdy power rack is essential for your safety. And, if you don’t already have the weights to go with it, you’re better off looking for a package. That’s where the Bodymax CF375 Deluxe Strength Package comes in. This particular power rack will take up to 227kg (500lbs) so more than enough capacity, even for advanced lifters.
You can find out more about what to look for in a power rack, and also view a large range of options over on our squat rack and power rack page.
Bodymax CF375 Deluxe Strength Package Reviews & Videos
As mentioned at the start, this package received a perfect 100% rating from users. We would do a pro’s and cons, but we couldn’t find any cons!
Specification: Bodymax CF375 Deluxe Strength Package
Close Grip Pull-Up Bar, Medium Grip Pull-Up Bar, Spotter Bars, Wide-Grip Pull-Up Bar
|Max User Weight|