Bodymax B2 Indoor Studio Cycle Exercise Bike
Bodymax B2 Reviews & Videos
We took a look online to see what people are saying about the Bodymax B2 Indoor Studio Cycle Exercise Bike. Out of 181 online user reviews, this exercise bike scored a phenomenal 4.8 out of 5.
Users were most pleased with the ease of assembly, price, and build quality.
- Easy to assemble
- Great value
- Looks the part
- Quite heavy
- Display not labelled as well as it could be
- Can be noisy – especially at the higher resistance levels
- Not great for those over 6 feet tall, or under 5 feet tall. Check the leg measurements earlier on in this product description for better estimates
- Computer metrics – kilometres not miles
Bodymax Indoor Cycle Exercise Bike Features & Benefits
Easily track progress with the awesome LCD monitor. It displays time, distance, speed & calories burned. With a 13kg, chain-drive flywheel, you will notice the smooth pedalling and comfortable yet realistic action of the ride. It also has a fully adjustable seat and handlebars, as well as rollers/wheels to move the bike around. It comes in both black and white.
- LCD monitor
- 13kg Flywheel
- Chain drive for realistic action
- Adjustable seat
- Adjustable handlebars
- Wheels/rollers for easy transportation
- Available in black or white
- Inside Leg (Inches): Min- 28″ Max – 35″
- Maximum user weight: 125kg
- Product weight: 34kg
Bodymax Indoor Cycle Best Price & Discount Codes
Check out the offers and deals below to see if you can save even more on your purchase!
About the Bodymax Indoor Cycle Exercise Bike
Specification: Bodymax B2 Indoor Studio Cycle Exercise Bike
Adjustable Seat, Bottle Holder, Display, Resistance, Wheels/Rollers
|Max User Weight|
Calories Burned, Distance, Heart Rate, Speed, Time