Bodymax B15 Exercise Bike – Black/White
Bodymax B15 Reviews
Fitness Savvy took a look online and discovered 196 online reviews for the Bodymax B15 Spin Bike. Overall, this spinning bike scored a whopping 4.9 out of 5. Users were pleased with the gym-quality ride and construction,
- Reviewers consistently highlighted the gym-quality feel of this spin bike.
- The bike is easy to put together, however, a couple of buyers used extra tools to make the job even easier (a socket set and mallet, for example)
- The B15 is a great option for under £500. It is certainly not the cheapest bike out there, but the features it packs means that it holds its own against exercise bikes in the higher price range (£500 – £1,000)
- The heavy, 20 kg flywheel helps this bike achieve a smooth, silent ride – something which many customers praised.
- One reviewer was not impressed with the seat. They said it was uncomfortable. To put in perspective, we only discovered a single one-star review out of 196, so we’d take this comment with a pinch of salt.
Alternative Bodymax Spin Bikes
You can check out reviews and ratings of Bodymax spin bikes at Fitness Savvy. Compare prices, specs, and features to find the right spin bike.
About the Bodymax B15 Exercise Bike
The Bodymax B15 Exercise Bike is an awesome piece of kit, and likely one of the best bikes you will get for less than £300.
Easily track your progress with the awesome LCD monitor. It displays time, distance, speed & calories burned. With a 20 kg, chain-drive flywheel, you will notice the smooth pedalling and comfortable yet realistic action of the ride. It also has fully adjustable seat and handlebars.
The B15 is available in both black and white.
Alternative Exercise Bikes Under £500
You’ll find a huge selection of exercise bikes under £500 at Fitness Savvy. Check out the alternatives below to find the best exercise bikes for your needs.
Bodymax B15 Spin Bike Features
- Robust, steady and extremely comfortable
- LCD Display
- Transport wheels for easy movement
- 20 kg flywheel for smooth operation (some websites state that it has a 13 kg flywheel, this is not correct. The 13 kg flywheel is for the Bodymax B2)
- Adjustable seat and handlebar
- Water bottle holder
- Easily Accessible Brake Lever (for improved user safety)
- 125 kg max user weight
Who Can Use the Bodymax B15 Bike?
We’ve taken a look online and found that this bike is suited to most people. However, if you are on the shorter side – less than 5ft 2 inches (155 cm) you might struggle to reach the pedals.
That said, it’s mainly to do with the length of your legs. Although the seat and handlebars are fully adjustable, it is recommended that only users with a minimum inside leg measurement of 28 inches / 71 cms purchase this bike.
You can’t expect miracles at this price point, and to be honest, you want something with more features and a better saddle, you will need to spend a little more. You can head over and compare spinning bikes side by side using Fitness Savvy’s unique comparison filters.
Alternative Spinning Bikes
You can check out reviews and ratings of spinning bikes at Fitness Savvy. Compare prices, specs, and features to find the best spin bike for your needs.
Specification: Bodymax B15 Exercise Bike – Black/White
Calories Burned, Distance, Heart Rate, Speed, Time
Adjustable Seat, Display, Resistance, Water Bottle Holder, Wheels/Rollers
|Max User Weight||