Body-Solid GEXM2000 Multigym
Body-Solid GEXM2000 Multigym Reviews & Videos
Fitness Savvy took a look online and discovered 20 customer reviews of the Body-Solid GEXM2000 Multigym. Overall, this multi gym scored 4.9 out of 5. This machine is also upgradeable with a leg press attachment.
If you want to purchase the GEXM2000 with the leg press, simply choose the product version at the top of the page and compare prices.
- Very compact and space-saving home gym
- Easily adjustable pins for quick weight selection
- Well thought out instructions make this machine easy to assemble
- Fantastic build quality
- Great aesthetics
- Lots of attachments
- Sticky pads for the feet did not stay stuck down, as reported by one user
- The weight stack housing is made from plastic. One user reported that it had broken on arrival
- Can take 8 hours+ to build. The reviewers who paid for expert installation were all glad that they did
Body-Solid GEXM2000 Multigym Best Price & Discount Codes
If you’re looking for the best Body-Solid GEXM2000 Multigym price, then you’re in the right place. Fitness Savvy compares prices from top retailers including Argos, Fitness Superstore, Amazon, eBay, Decathlon, Sports Direct and many more.
With prices changing each day, it is important to check back with Fitness Savvy before you buy weightlifting equipment.
We’ve also included discount codes which might be relevant for this item. Check them out and see if you can get an even better deal!
Body-Solid GEXM2000 Multigym
- Weight stack: 210lbs (95kg approx.)
- Safety features: shrouded weight stack; secure selector pin
- Compact: space-saving design – just 4 x 5ft
- Custom features: adjustable seat, back pad and bench press arms
- Thick, comfortable upholstery: high-quality comfort
- Optional extras: Body-Solid Leg Press Attachment (BSGLP20)
- Product weight: 233kg
- Dimensions: 160 x 109 x 211 cm (L x W x H)
Body-Solid GEXM2000 Multigym Exercises
It’s important to get an idea of what kinds of exercises and workouts you can perform on your brand new home multi gym.
For that reason, we’ve produced a list of the ones we found
- bench press – target your chest for a fuller upper body
- ab crunches – work your abdominals and aim for a six-pack
- leg extensions – never skip leg day again!
- leg curls – another reason not to skip leg day!
- lat pulldowns – target the back and biceps with lat pulldowns
- seated rows – give the rear delts some attention with this fantastic back and shoulder exercise
- triceps pulldowns – make sure your gun show doesn’t disappoint
- biceps curls – isolate the biceps with some curls
- bent over rows – more back exercises for a fuller, thicker back
- inner/outer thighs + more
Body-Solid GEXM2000 Multigym Leg Press Attachment
As we already mentioned, the GEXM2000 home gym can be purchased with a leg press attachment. Alternatively, you can add this at a later date – just be sure to compare prices here first!
The leg press attachment features are as follows:
- 2:1 ratio: transform 210lb weight stack into 420lbs of resistance
- Ideal for quads, calves and glutes workouts
- Sealed pillow-block ball bearings
- high-quality upholstery for maximum comfort
Body-Solid GEXM2000 Multigym Manual
If you’re want to know more about spare parts, assembly, or maintenance, check out the Body-Solid GEXM2000 User Manual. Here you will find lots of useful info and tips to make sure you get the most out of your fitness equipment.
Specification: Body-Solid GEXM2000 Multigym
|Weight Loading Type|
|Weight Stack (kgs)|
|Weight Stack (lbs)|
|No. of Weight Stacks|
Without Leg Press