Body-Solid GEXM2000 Multigym
Body-Solid GEXM2000 Multigym Reviews & Videos
Fitness Savvy took a look online and discovered 20 customer reviews of the Body-Solid GEXM2000 Multigym. Overall, this multi gym scored 4.9 out of 5. This machine is also upgradeable with a leg press attachment.
If you want to purchase the GEXM2000 with the leg press, simply choose the product version at the top of the page and compare prices.
- Very compact and space-saving home gym
- Easily adjustable pins for quick weight selection
- Well thought out instructions make this machine easy to assemble
- Fantastic build quality
- Great aesthetics
- Lots of attachments
- Sticky pads for the feet did not stay stuck down, as reported by one user
- The weight stack housing is made from plastic. One user reported that it had broken on arrival
- Can take 8 hours+ to build. The reviewers who paid for expert installation were all glad that they did
Alternative Body-Solid Multi Gyms
You can check out reviews and ratings of Body-Solid multi gyms at Fitness Savvy. Compare prices and specs of similar items before you buy.
Body-Solid GEXM2000 Multigym
- Weight stack: 210 lbs (95 kg)
- Safety features: selectorised pin, shrouded stack
- Compact design: 4 x 5 ft
- Adjustable seat
- Adjustable back pad
- Bench press arms
- Thick upholstery
- Optional extras: Body-Solid Leg Press Attachment (BSGLP20)
- Product weight: 233 kg
- Dimensions: 160 x 109 x 211 cm (L x W x H)
Alternative Multi Gyms Under £2000
You’ll find a huge selection of multi gyms under £2000 at Fitness Savvy. Check out the alternative multi gyms below to find the right one for you.
Body-Solid GEXM2000 Multigym Exercises
It’s important to get an idea of what kinds of exercises and workouts you can perform on your brand new home multi gym.
For that reason, we’ve produced a list of the ones we found
- bench press – target your chest for a fuller upper body
- ab crunches – work your abdominals and aim for a six-pack
- leg extensions – never skip leg day again!
- leg curls – another reason not to skip leg day!
- lat pulldowns – target the back and biceps with lat pulldowns
- seated rows – give the rear delts some attention with this fantastic back and shoulder exercise
- triceps pulldowns – make sure your gun show doesn’t disappoint
- biceps curls – isolate the biceps with some curls
- bent over rows – more back exercises for a fuller, thicker back
- inner/outer thighs + more
Body-Solid GEXM2000 Multigym Leg Press Attachment
As we already mentioned, the GEXM2000 home gym can be purchased with a leg press attachment. Alternatively, you can add this at a later date – just be sure to compare prices here first!
The leg press attachment features are as follows:
- 2:1 ratio: transform 210lb weight stack into 420lbs of resistance
- Ideal for quads, calves and glutes workouts
- Sealed pillow-block ball bearings
- high-quality upholstery for maximum comfort
Body-Solid GEXM2000 Multigym Manual
If you’re want to know more about spare parts, assembly, or maintenance, check out the Body-Solid GEXM2000 User Manual. Here you will find lots of useful info and tips to make sure you get the most out of your fitness equipment.
Alternative Multi Gyms & Home Gyms
With so many multi gyms & home gyms to choose from, we want to make sure you make the right choice. Compare prices and read reviews of suitable alternatives listed below.
Specification: Body-Solid GEXM2000 Multigym
|Weight Loading Type||
|No. of Weight Stacks||
Without Leg Press
|Weight Stack (kgs)||
|Weight Stack (lbs)||