Body-Solid Flat/Incline/Decline Bench (with leg developer)
Body-Solid Flat/Incline/Decline Bench (with leg developer) Review
Fitness Savvy looked online and discovered 10 online user reviews of the Body-Solid Flat/Incline/Decline Bench (with leg developer). Overall, this weight bench scored 4.5 out of 5. Users were pleased with the quality of materials, the versatility offered by the leg developer and incline position, and the smooth operation.
- The leg developer is a great feature which operates smoothly.
- Most reviewers praised the comfortable pads, describing them as firm and supportive.
- Users were pleased with the decline positioning which facilitates decline bench press and crunches.
- All buyers commended the sturdy build quality this Body-Solid weightlifting bench offers.
- Includes a lifetime warranty for all parts including pads.
- Several customers said that the bench took some time to put together (up to 3 hours if doing it on your own). Some state that the exploded diagram was not easy to understand.
- One user found the pads to be a little too hard when performing leg extensions.
Discount CodesNo coupons found.
Alternative Body Solid Weight Benches
You can check out reviews and ratings of Body-Solid weight benches at Fitness Savvy. Compare prices and specs of similar items before you buy.
About the Body-Solid Weight Bench & Leg Developer
When looking for a suitable folding/adjustable bench, there are a few things you should consider: the number of adjustable positions, whether it allows a decline, what attachments can be purchased, and the maximum user weight.
The FID46 bench with leg developer ticks all the boxes. It includes 9 angles, can support over 450 kg (1,000 lbs), comes with a leg developer attachment and is easy to move around.
Whether you want to perform a decline bench press, ab crunches or position upright for Arnold presses, this bench will accommodate. The added benefit of the leg developer makes this a great all-round option for those who want something to help develop their legs.
Alternative Weight Benches Under £500
You’ll find a huge selection of weight benches under £500 at Fitness Savvy. Check out the alternative weight benches below to find the right one for you.
Features, Benefits & Specs
- Two sets of hand grips – one for performing leg curls, the other for doing leg extensions.
- Mammoth weight capacity of over 450 kg (1,000 lbs).
- Constructed from heavy-duty 3″ round stock steel.
- Includes wheels/rollers for easier transportation
- Leg developer (removable) with 4″ x 8″ rollers and oversized brass bushings – this creates smooth operation, as mentioned by several reviewers.
- Transforms into an arched lying leg curl machine.
- Nine-position back pad
- Dimensions: 28″ x 75″ x 31″ (L x W x H)
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty.
Alternative Weight Benches
Compare features and prices of alternative weight benches below.