Body Power Striketube
Body Power Striketube Reviews & Videos
We took a look around and discovered 21 customer reviews of the Body Power Striketube. Overall, this punch bag scored 4.8 out of 5.
- High quality
- Easy to assemble
- Sturdy – takes punches and kicks very well
- The base can shudder around the floor when struck hard – so not recommended for suspended wooden floors
- Not heavy enough when filled with water – if you want to buy the Body Power Striketube, consider investing in sand to fill the base
- The instructions do not say how much water is needed
Body Power Striketube Best Price & Discount Codes
If you’re looking for the best Body Power Striketube price, then you’re in the right place. At Fitness Savvy, we compare prices from top retailers. With prices changing every day, you should always check back with Fitness Savvy before you buy gym equipment.
We’ve also included discount codes and vouchers which might be relevant to this item. Check out the offers and deals below to see if you can save even more on this product.
About the Body Power Striketube
The Bodypower Striketube is a free-standing, spring mounted tube which is ideal for both boxing and martial arts training.
At 165cm tall (5′ 6) the large strike area allows for both punches and kicks and it can be tackled from any angle; allowing for totally unrestricted boxing/martial arts sessions or simply great cardio workouts.
The easy to fill base weighs about 65kg when filled with water (or more when filled with sand) which provides great stability when under attack!
Body Power Striketube Features & Benefits
- Filled Weight: Approximately 65kg when filled with water (or more when filled with sand)
- Height: 165 cm tall (5’ 6”)
- Base Diameter – 69.5 cm diameter x 26 cm height
- Warranty: The Bodypower Striketube is supplied with a 2 year home use warranty
Specification: Body Power Striketube