Body Power Sprint T500 Folding Treadmill
Body Power Sprint T500 Folding Treadmill Reviews & Videos
The Body Power Sprint T500 Folding Treadmill is a great addition to your home gym, especially if you’re working to a budget. Out of 39 online user reviews, this treadmill scored 4.8 out of 5.
Combining the user rating, professional review sites, and our own expertise assessment, we have awarded this treadmill a Savvy Score of 7.5/10.
- Easy to assemble
- Looks great
- Good range of incline
- Heavy, so not all that easy to move
- Running area is small, given the price of this model
Alternative Treadmills Under £1000
You’ll find a huge selection of treadmills under £1000 at Fitness Savvy. Check out the alternatives below to find the best running machine for your needs.
Body Power Sprint T500 Features & Benefits
This treadmill looks perfect for beginner exercises, and includes the following features:
- 2.125 hp DC motor
- Top speed: 16 km/h
- 12 incline levels
- 130 x 44 cm running surface
- 6-piece elastic cushioning
- 36 pre-set programmes
- 5″ LCD screen.
- MP3 socket
- Built-in speakers
- Hand pulse reader
- Instant speed and incline button
- Body fat calculator
- iPad holder
- Soft drop safety feature reduces injury risk when unfolding
- Maximum user weight: 110 kg
- dimensions: 169 x 76 x 133 cm (L x W x H)
- Folded dimensions: 109 x 76 x 143 cm (L x W x H)
You can check out reviews and ratings of treadmills at Fitness Savvy. Compare features and prices and find the right treadmill for your fitness goals.
Specification: Body Power Sprint T500 Folding Treadmill
Fan, Foldable, Hand Pulse, Wheels/Rollers
|Max User Weight||
|Motor Power (HP)||