Body Power 100Kg Olympic Weight Set (6ft Bar)
Body Power 100 kg Olympic Weight Set Reviews & Videos
Online customer reviews for the Body Power 100 kg Olympic Weight set were impressive. All 6 reviewers gave this weight set a perfect 5 out of 5.
While users were pleased with the price and overall quality, the bar size and inferior design (when compared with tri-grip plates) mean that this Olympic weights set receives a Savvy Score of 8.5/10.
We recommend checking out the Body Power 105 kg Olympic weight set – the 5 kg difference is in the bar which is 7ft which is more versatile and accommodating.
- Excellent price point
- A versatile set, allowing for expansion as you progressively overload.
- High-quality build.
- Not as easy to hold or handle as tri-grip plates
- They are not rubber coated, so will not be ideal for some floors and surfaces.
- The bar is only 6 feet, so might be too small for some power racks.
About the BodyPower 100 kg Olympic Weight Set (6ft Bar)
Resistance exercise is an essential part of any weight training routine.
This set is a great option for beginners and intermediate lifters who want to work out from home.
It includes a 6-foot bar and various cast iron plates which total 85 kg (the bar weighs 15 kg)
Body Power Olympic 100 kg Weight Set Includes:
- 6ft Bar
- Cast Iron Olympic Plates (2 x 15kg, 10kg; 4 x 5kg, 2.5kg, 1.25kg)
- Pair of Olympic Spring Collar
Alternative Olympic Weight Sets
You can check out reviews and ratings of Olympic weight sets at Fitness Savvy. Compare prices, specs, and features to find the best option for your needs.
Specification: Body Power 100Kg Olympic Weight Set (6ft Bar)