BH Fitness Spada Dual 2 Indoor Cycle
- All prices mentioned above are in British pound.
- This product is available at Best Gym Equipment.
- At bestgymequipment.co.uk you can purchase BH Fitness I.Spada II for only £949.00
- The lowest price of BH Fitness I.Spada II was obtained on June 6, 2022 4:18 am.
BH Fitness Spada Dual 2 Indoor Cycle Prices
Table of Contents
BH Fitness Spada Dual 2 Indoor Cycle Reviews & Videos
We looked online and discovered 6 customer reviews of the BH Fitness Spada Dual 2 Indoor Cycle. Overall, this indoor cycle scored a glum 3.2 out of 5.
It was nowhere near making our best spinning bike guide. We highly recommend checking that out to find a better alternative. The best spin bike in our guide was the JTX Cyclo 6 which scored an incredible 9.8 out of 10. You can check out below.
- Solid structure and frame
- Great when used with BH Kino Maps
- Good for the price
- Chrome on handlebars rusts after just a few months
- Resistance levels are not great – appear to be too easy. One user suggests levels 1-16 do nothing, really
- Does not come with a UK plug
- Bluetooth plug adaptor required to make i.concept work
Alternative BH Fitness Exercise Bikes
You can check out reviews and ratings of BH Fitness exercise bikes at Fitness Savvy. Compare prices, specs, and features to find the right exercise bike.
BH Fitness Spada Dual 2 Indoor Cycle Features
Whether you’re looking for some steady-state cardio or to mix things up with some HIIT, you’ll maximise your fitness levels using this great piece of kit!
- ECC award winner
- intensive home use
- chromed steel flywheel 20kg;
- two braking system types
- three braking options (magnetic brake; a friction brake; combined brake (magnetic + friction)
- Poly-V belt for smooth, quiet performance
- No oily chains
- cycling shoe clips
- economically designed handlebar (horizontally and vertically adjustable)
- micro-adjustable seat
- 13 pre-set workouts
- 24 intensity levels
- 4 heart rate control programmes
- 5 custom courses
- LCD screen.
- Randomly programme creation.
- Fitness and recovery tests
- i.Concept technology allows personalised training, internet surfing, watch TV
- Compatible with iOS and Android devices
- Wheels/rollers for easy transportation
Alternative Exercise Bikes Under £500
You’ll find a huge selection of exercise bikes under £500 at Fitness Savvy. Check out the alternatives below to find the best exercise bikes for your needs.
NordicTrack GX 2.7 U Exercise Bike£369.00
ProForm Carbon CX Exercise Bike£399.00
ProForm 500 SPX Indoor Exercise Bike£399.99
JTX Cyclo 6 Indoor Exercise Bike£429.00
JLL IC300 PRO Indoor Cycling Exercise Bike£270.00
JLL IC400 Elite Indoor Cycling Bike£250.00
Alternative Recumbent Bikes
With so many recumbent bikes to choose from, we want to make sure you make the right choice. Compare prices and read reviews of suitable alternatives listed below.
Hop-Sport Magnetic Recumbent Exercise Bike£80.00
Exerpeutic 400XL Folding Recumbent Bike£199.00
JACKCOMCOM Magnetic Recumbent Exercise Bike
DKN RB-4i Recumbent Exercise Bike£225.00
Sportstech ES600 Professional Recumbent Bike£500.00
Spirit Fitness CR800 ENT Recumbent Bike with TFT£3,594.00
Spirit Fitness CR800 Recumbent Bike£2,199.00
Specification: BH Fitness Spada Dual 2 Indoor Cycle