Asics Gel Kayano 25
- All prices mentioned above are in British pound.
- This product is available at eBay, Amazon.co.uk, Offspring.
- At ebay.co.uk you can purchase Asics Gel-Kayano 25 Obistag Blue Lace Up Mens Running Trainers 1021A058 400 for only £64.99, which is 83% less than the cost in Amazon.co.uk (£389.05).
- The lowest price of ASICS - Mens Gel-Kayano® 25 Shoes, 11 UK, Cherry Tomato/Black was obtained on March 1, 2021 10:56 pm.
Asics Gel Kayano 25 Prices
Asics Gel Kayano 25 Review
Fitness Savvy looked online and discovered 5114 online user reviews of the Asics Gel Kayano 25. Overall, these road running shoes scored 4.5 out of 5. Users were pleased with the snug fit, firm support, and traction.
- The Gel Kayano 25 offers good grip and traction even on wet surfaces so users can confidently run in the rain without slipping.
- A large percentage of reviewers agreed that it fits like a glove, straight out the box.
- Lots of users said that the midfoot and toe box are just the right size and prevent the shoe from wobbling around.
- The lightweight construction and sleek look proved popular with most customers.
- One buyer was delighted with the laces saying it was a notable improvement from the previous model.
- According to one reviewer, it is suitable for heavier users.
- The majority of wearers raved about the pillowy cushioning and reported that it also helped with Plantar Fasciitis.
- One buyer was not keen on the colour of the upper and described it as “too bright”.
- There were a few issues with inconsistent sizing; a few users felt it was too big, while a small minority thought it was too tight.
- Some runners reported that the arch support and anti-pronation stabilisation were virtually non-existent.
Discount CodesNo coupons found.
Alternative Asics Running Shoes
You can check out reviews and ratings of Asics running shoes at Fitness Savvy. Compare features and prices and find the best Asics shoes for your needs.
About the Asics Gel Kayano 25
Step up your pace with the Asics Gel Kayano 25.
Designed for both men and women, this stability shoe caters to the needs of overpronators and promises to transform performance.
Whether you’re rocking this pair on the road, treadmill or even at work, you are bound the stand out for all the right reasons thanks to the vibrant selection of colourways on offer. On top of that, this pair is available in a range of widths – narrow, normal, wide, and extra-wide. It is suitable for all-day wear and is ideal for those who suffer from hip pain, knee pain, Plantar Fasciitis, arthritis pain, shin splints and bunions.
The double-layer mesh upper wraps around the foot for a second-skin fit and accommodates the natural flexing of the foot. The seamless construction prevents any potential skin irritation or chafing and lets you focus on your run.
The upper allows air to circulate throughout the shoe to prevent sweat build-up and gives feet a cool, breezy feeling during hot weather which keeps runners feeling fresh and the interior environment clean and hygienic.
The new and improved toe box is more spacious and ample room for toe splay and comfort. An OrthoLite X-40 sockliner couples with a Mono-sock technology fit system for a sock-like fit while the eyelets are carefully placed for even distribution of pressure when lacing.
FlyteFoam Lyte technology and the Fluidride midsole come together to create a platform that offers lightweight cushioning for bouncy push-offs.
Constructed from fibres that resist compression to prevent the platform from losing its structure, the midsole allows runners to enjoy a snappy feel that lasts.
Even as you push yourself to the limit, the forefoot and rear Gel technology work to minimise each footstrike’s shock on your joints and softens landings.
The AHAR PLUS rubber outsole is incredibly light and flexible. It adapts to the movements of the foot and promotes natural motion for an energised ride.
Despite the spongey texture, it can withstand the demands of regular use and delivers reliable traction for solid grip on the road.
Similarly, the soft, DuraSponge blown rubber cushions the impact of each heel strike and protects the midsole from wear and tear.
Lastly, the crash pad beneath the heel ensures smoother transitions and reduces the rate of pronation.
Asics Gel Kayano 25 vs Asics Gel Kayano 24
The new jacquard mesh upper envelops the foot snugly and is just as stretchy as the previous engineered mesh upper.
Despite sharing many similarities in midsole design the Gel Kayano 25 is more comfortable than it’s predecessor.
Furthermore, the use of AHAR PLUS rubber instead of regular AHAR makes it more flexible and suitable for all-day wear.
This makes it ideal for runners who suffer from knee, foot and joint issues, unlike the previous iteration which led to foot fatigue, in spite of the lighter weight.
Alternative Road Running Shoes
You’ll find a huge selection of road running shoes at Fitness Savvy. Check out the alternatives below to find the best road running shoes.
Asics Gel Kayano 25 Features
- Terrain: Road, Treadmill
- Usage: All-day wear, Jogging
- Colours available: Black, Blue, Brown, Green, Grey, Pink, Purple, Red, White
- Width: Narrow, Normal, Wide, X-Wide
- Material: Mesh upper, Rubber sole
- Arch support/Pronation: Stability/Overpronation
- Heel height: Men: 22 mm | Women: 24 mm
- Drop: Men: 10 mm | Women: 13 mm
Alternative Running Shoes
You can check out reviews and ratings of running shoes at Fitness Savvy. Compare features and prices and find the best running shoes for you.
Specification: Asics Gel Kayano 25
All-day wear, Jogging
10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12, 12.5, 13, 13.5, 14, 3, 3.5, 4, 4.5, 5, 5.5, 6, 6.5, 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5
Black, Blue, Brown, Green, Grey, Pink, Purple, Red, White
22 mm, 24 mm
Extra Wide, Narrow, Regular, Wide