Asics Gel Contend 6
- All prices mentioned above are in British pound.
- This product is available at Wiggle Online Cycle Shop, eBay, Amazon.co.uk, Sportsshoes.com (UK), Lifestylesports, Rubbersole, Spartoo.co.uk, John Lewis & Partners.
- At wiggle.co.uk you can purchase Asics Contend 6 GS Running Shoes - UK 2.5 BLACK/WHITE | Running Shoes for only £28.00, which is 86% less than the cost in Amazon.co.uk (£198.24).
- The lowest price of ASICS womens 1012A571 Gel-contend® 6 Black Size: 6.5 UK was obtained on January 24, 2021 8:28 am.
Asics Gel Contend 6 Prices
|Price history for Asics Contend 6 GS Running Shoes - UK 2.5 BLACK/WHITE | Running Shoes|
Asics Gel Contend 6 Review
Fitness Savvy looked online and discovered 1122 online user reviews of the Asics Gel Contend 6. Overall, these road running shoes scored 4.5 out of 5. Users were pleased with the plush comfort, vibrant colours, and affordable price.
- The Asics Gel Content 6 has a lightweight yet stable feel and keeps runners quick on their feet.
- Most runners felt well supported when wearing this pair, particularly users with high arches.
- One buyer was delighted that the price was so much lower than their previous pair of ASICS.
- Nearly all customers with wide feet were thrilled with the sizing and recommend this pair to others with broad feet.
- A couple of commenters described the colours as “fresh and young”.
- Another purchaser mentioned that they always get compliments on the colour when they wear this shoe.
- Several reviewers were impressed with the cushioning; one runner even said it was “like jogging on two pillows”.
- According to one user, it reduced the stiffness and soreness they used to experience.
- A few runners were displeased with the compact design and felt the shoe was too small.
- Some buyers suggested that other customers should go up 1/2 size when purchasing their pair.
- One user reported that it did not relieve their Plantar Fasciitis pain and they still had to use insole inserts.
- A couple of people felt that the shoe let too much air in and said it is not ideal for colder weather.
Discount CodesNo coupons found.
Alternative Asics Running Shoes
You can check out reviews and ratings of Asics running shoes at Fitness Savvy. Compare features and prices and find the best Asics shoes for your needs.
About the Asics Gel Contend 6
From pavements to muddy paths, these stability running shoes help runners hit their stride and find their flow.
Engineered to meet the needs of overpronators, this pair is designed for both men and women.
Available in a variety of width options ranging from normal, wide to x-wide, these shoes can accommodate runners with broader feet.
Apart from running and jogging, it is also suitable for all-day wear and can be paired with casual clothing for an athleisure look.
A new, softer heel collar provides plush cushioning for a pillow-soft feel that doesn’t cause skin irritation or blistering.
The breathable upper wraps around the foot for targeted support and is made with mesh to keep feet cool in summer weather.
Even when the temperature rises and things start heating up, your feet will remain feeling fresh thanks to the flow of air throughout the shoe.
But it doesn’t stop there; as well as a breezy interior, the Gel Contend 6 also boasts increased durability with the no-sew overlays. These overlays reinforce the structure of the shoe and offer a locked-in feel.
Along with the internal heel counter, they work to provide a precise fit and prevent any accidental out-of-shoe removals or in-shoe slippage.
The Amplifoam midsole is integrated into the platform for supreme comfort and flexibility. It gives runners fresh energy with every stride and is combined with rearfoot Gel technology to absorb shock and promote smoother transitions.
An Ortholine sock liner provides enhanced cushioning whilst combating odour and keeping moisture away, for a clean, dry interior.
The Gel Content is built to handle paved surfaces; however, if you decide to hit the treadmill or enjoy some off-road adventures, this pair can handle it.
The durable rubber outsole delivers high traction and lateral stability so you can move across muddy terrain with confidence.
Fans of the Asics Gel Contend 6 also enjoyed the Asics GT 1000 9, Asics Gel Kahana 8 and Asics GT 2000 8 Knit.
Asics Gel Contend 6 vs Asics Gel Contend 5
The Contend 6 is a stability shoe designed to accommodate overpronating runners, whereas, it’s predecessor is a neutral shoe that can be worn by most runners.
It retains the breathable upper and both pairs feature overlays for a stronger structure, however, the Contend 6 boasts more reinforcement in the forefoot and a more minimalist style.
Finally, the softer heel collar provides a plush, irritation-free fit while the new internal heel counter delivers a locked-in fit.
Consequently, reviewers felt it was more snug and comfortable.
Alternative Road Running Shoes
You’ll find a huge selection of road running shoes at Fitness Savvy. Check out the alternatives below to find the best road running shoes.
Asics Gel Contend 6 Features
- Terrain: Road, Mud, Treadmill
- Usage: All-day wear, Jogging
- Colours available: Black, Blue, Grey, Pink, White
- Width: Normal, Wide, X-Wide
- Material: Mesh upper, Rubber sole
- Arch support/Pronation: Stability/Overpronation
- Drop: 10 mm
Alternative Running Shoes
You can check out reviews and ratings of running shoes at Fitness Savvy. Compare features and prices and find the best running shoes for you.
Specification: Asics Gel Contend 6
All-day wear, Jogging
10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12, 12.5, 13, 13.5, 14, 3, 3.5, 4, 4.5, 5, 5.5, 6, 6.5, 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5
Black, Blue, Grey, Pink, White
Extra Wide, Regular, Wide
Mud, Road, Treadmill