Adidas ZX 8000
Mens adidas Originals ZX 8000 Minimalist Icons Trainers in white grey.
Table of Contents
Adidas ZX 8000 Review
Fitness Savvy looked online and discovered 7 online user reviews of the Adidas ZX 8000. Overall, these trainers scored 4.2 out of 5. Users were pleased with the colouration, comfort, and ease of wearing.
- Colour: the combination of aquamarine and vivid yellow is a fantastic throwback to some of the brightest retro trainer colour schemes.
- Comfort: these trainers are well-padded, providing plenty of cushioning above and below your feet.
- Ease of wearing: the ZX 8000 combines lightweight materials with Torsion technology to keep you easy on your feet.
- Fit: this shoe may be too narrow for comfortable wearing on some feet.
Alternative Adidas ZX Versions
Read reviews and compare prices on other versions from the popular Adidas ZX range.
About the Adidas ZX 8000
The ZX 8000 is a tribute to 1980s trainers with that OG colourway which has been much prized by those looking for a retro styling theme. Additional brightness comes from the reflective blue mesh; these are shoes to catch the eyes with!
The trainers have a snug-fitting design with lots of cushioning built-in to ensure that a close fit doesn’t become uncomfortable. That said, some users will find that this may still be too tight. The modern Boost technology gives you a lift underfoot, and the price-tag makes the ZX 8000 a realistic prospect for the shopper wanting some old-school style from the ZX range.
Alternative Adidas Trainers
You can check out reviews and ratings of Adidas trainers at Fitness Savvy. Compare features and prices and find the right Adidas shoes for your needs.
Adidas ZX 8000 Features
- Style: Retro
- Colours available: Grey
- Top: Low
- Fastening system: Lace
- Material: EVA, Mesh, Rubber Sole, Suede
You’ll find a huge selection of trainers at Fitness Savvy. Check out the alternatives below to find the best trainers.
Specification: Adidas ZX 8000