Adidas Pure Boost
Adidas Pure Boost Prices
Adidas Pure Boost Review
Fitness Savvy looked online and discovered 639 online user reviews of the Adidas Pure Boost. Overall, these running shoes scored 4.5 out of 5. Users were pleased with the comfortability, lightweight design, and stylish looks.a
- Many reviewers complimented the Pure Boost’s comfort level.
- These running shoes run true to size, according to most wearers.
- The materials and components used are durable, as mentioned by customers and critics.
- A few buyers said they used these shoes for the gym and found them to work well for most exercises.
- “Stylish” and “modern” are terms used to describe the looks and design.
- Feet are adequately secured, thanks to the rope-style shoelaces.
- The lightweight design pleased lots of customers.
- The biggest gripe was that the folded tongue was not very comfortable and could affect performance, as attested by several runners.
- Unfortunately, the outsole was not as durable as the rest of the shoe, wearing off quite quickly.
Alternative Adidas Pure Boost Versions
Read reviews and compare prices on other versions from the popular Adidas Pure Boost range.
About the Adidas Pure Boost
Manufactured with plush cushioning and arriving true to size (as most reviewers confirmed), the Adidas Pure Boost running shoes are a highly popular option for those who take their running seriously.
Featuring a lightweight and stylish design, and available in seven special editions, the Ultra Boost is a versatile shoe with a look to suit everyone’s taste.
Critics and customer reviews praised the Ultra Boost shoes, and with special deals, these bad boys can be picked up for as little as £49.
Alternative Adidas Running Shoes
You can check out reviews and ratings of Adidas running shoes at Fitness Savvy. Compare features and prices and find the right Adidas shoes for your needs.
Features, Benefits & Specs
- Heel height: 26 mm (men) 16 mm (women)
- Arch type: high
- Terrain: road
- Usage: jogging, running
- Fit: regular
- Colours: black, blue, grey, multi, beige, white, silver, red, brown, green.
Discount CodesNo coupons found.
Adidas Pure Boost Special Editions
There are seven special editions of the Adidas Pure Boost. You can compare prices on each of them, right here at Fitness Savvy.
Adidas Pure Boost X
The Adidas Pure Boost X is a neutral running shoe, designed primarily for women.
Adidas Pure Boost DPR
The DRP delivers smooth performance, and if you’re wondering – the DPR stands for Deconstructed Pure Racer.
Adidas Pure Boost Clima
Get the best in running shoe ventilation with the trademarked Climacool technology.
Adidas Pure Boost Chill
The Chill version of these shoes didn’t score as highly as other versions.
Adidas Pure Boost All Terrain
The All-Terrain version of these running shoes is designed for trail running and scored highly among customers and critics
Adidas Pure Boost DPR LTD
This neutral road running shoe is versatile, with owners using it for walking, working out, and running.
Adidas Pure Boost R
Designed for road, and with neutral pronation, these running shoes are a great balance in all areas.
Alternative Road Running Shoes
You’ll find a huge selection of road running shoes at Fitness Savvy. Check out the alternatives below to find the best road running shoes.
Specification: Adidas Pure Boost
Black, Blue, Brown, Green, Grey, Pink, Red, Silver, White
1.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12, 12.5, 13, 13.5, 14, 14.5, 3.5, 4, 4.5, 5, 5.5, 6, 6.5, 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5
16 mm, 26 mm