Adidas Adizero Adios 3
- Air Mesh Upper - For enhanced breathability.
- Synthetic Overlays - For support and durability.
- Micro-fit Technology - Provides a lock down fit for a faster run.
- Lace-up Front - Allows for a secure and snug fit.
Adidas Adizero Adios 3 Prices
Adidas Adizero Adios 3 Review
Fitness Savvy looked online and discovered 42 online user reviews of the Adidas Adizero Adios 3. Overall, these road running shoes scored 4.2 out of 5. Users were pleased with the comfortable fit, durable materials and lightweight design.
- The breathable air mesh upper which helps to keep sweat at bay was praised by lots of reviewers.
- Many people agreed that it is the perfect pair to wear during warmer weather.
- Not only does it have a lightweight feel, but it also has visual appeal with bright colourways on offer.
- The majority of owners were raving about how the responsive midsole provides pillowy cushioning and makes every step feel like leaping onto a cloud.
- Wearers welcomed the sock-like feel of the shoe and long-distance runners loved how it fits snugly.
- One user stated that this pair can be worn all day and another noted that it is ideal for gym use as well.
- Thanks to the Continental™ Rubber outsole, the shoe provides excellent grip for both indoor and outdoor running.
- Additionally, runners loved how the flexible sole made their transitions more fluid and boosted their performance.
- A couple of people found it to be too narrow and tight, especially around the forefoot.
- Customers observed that the shoe runs little smaller than usual and recommended that other buyers go up half a size when purchasing.
- One buyer mentioned that this pair is ideal for racing, not general running.
Alternative Adidas Adizero Versions
About the Adidas Adizero Adios 3
The third iteration of Adidas’ neutral running shoe is optimised to gives runners comfort and security, allowing them to take empowered strides whether it’s race day or just a regular day.
The Continental™ Rubber outsole provides great traction regardless of the weather conditions, whether wet or dry, whilst the Flexible Stretchweb offers a smooth heel to toe feel. The mesh upper provides maximum ventilation and sits on a responsive midsole with Boost cushioning.
Alternative Adidas Running Shoes
Features, Benefits & Specs
- Terrain: Road
- Usage: Running, Marathon
- Outer: Synthetic
- Inner: Manmade
- Upper: Mesh
- Midsole: Boost cushioning
- Sole: Continental™ Rubber, Flexible Stretchweb
- Technology: Continental™ Rubber, Flexible Stretchweb, Boost cushioning
- Fastening: Lace-up
- Arch type: High, Normal
- Arch support: Stabilising
- Width: Men: Normal | Women: Medium
- Heel height: 27 mm
Discount CodesNo coupons found.
Best Price & Price History
Alternative Road Running Shoes
Specification: Adidas Adizero Adios 3
1, 1.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12, 12.5, 13, 13.5, 14, 14.5, 15, 2.5, 3, 3.5, 4, 4.5, 5, 5.5, 6, 6.5, 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5