Adidas adiPower Weightlifting Shoes
- All prices mentioned above are in British pound.
- This product is available at eBay, Amazon.co.uk.
- At ebay.co.uk you can purchase Adidas Adipower 2 Weightlifting Boots Adult Powerlifting Shoes Mens Trainers for only £131.99
- The lowest price of Adidas Adipower 2 Weightlifting Boots Adult Powerlifting Shoes Mens Trainers was obtained on August 4, 2020 10:57 pm.
Adidas adiPower Weightlifting Shoes Prices
Adidas adiPower Weightlifting Shoes Review
Fitness Savvy looked online and discovered 1601 online user reviews of the Adidas adiPower Weightlifting Shoes. Overall, these gym shoes scored an eye-watering 4.7 out of 5. Users were pleased with the sturdiness, durability, and value for money.
It’s worth noting that the new Adidas Adipower 2 Weightlifting Shoes are now available. Check them out to watch videos, compare prices, read reviews and find deals and discount codes.
- Many reviewers noted improvements to their squatting form while wearing these squat shoes.
- Although more pricey than alternatives, these weightlifting shoes are highly regarded by expert testers and reviewers, who believe that they represent exceptional value for money.
- In addition to improving squat form, experienced lifters praised their ability to improve performance on other core lifts such as the bench press and low bars.
- These shoes fit securely to the foot, thanks to the hook-and-loop design feature.
- Highly comfortable lifting shoes, thanks to the form-fitting upper and soft textile lining.
- These powerlifting shoes have been reported to last years – even with heavy, regular use.
- Overall, the majority of reviewers were happy with the sturdiness and exceptional support.
- They might be a little expensive for some people
- A few customers reported that the metal eyelets had fallen off.
- The shoe is quite rigid to start with and takes quite a few sessions to properly break them in, as reported by several wearers.
Alternative Adidas Weightlifting Shoes
Popular and versatile, Adidas weightlifting shoes come in many different forms. Compare prices and read reviews of all versions below.
About the Adidas AdiPowder Weightlifting Shoes
Widely regarded as some of the best weightlifting and powerlifting shoes, these beauties from Adidas are almost certain to improve your performance and results at the gym.
Featuring neutral arch support, hook-and-loop fastening, and high 20 mm heel, these gym shoes are comfortable for heavy lifting and regular gym use.
Features, Benefits & Specs
- Heel height: 20 mm (0.79 inches)
- Outsole: anti-slip rubber
- Midsole: thermoplastic polyurethane
- Upper: PU-coated leather upper.
- Ideal for weightlifting such as squats, bench presses, barbell rows and more.
Alternative Weightlifting Shoes
Compare features and prices of alternative weightlifting shoes below.
Specification: Adidas adiPower Weightlifting Shoes
Crossfit, Gym, Weightlifting