Nike Air Force 1 Low
Find the best prices and deals for Nike Air Force 1 Low trainers at Fitness Savvy. Head to the bottom of this page to read the Nike Air Force 1 Low review and remember to check out other Nike trainers to find the best prices.
Showing all 6 results
Nike Air Force 1 Low Review
We looked online and discovered 2,014 reviews for Nike Air Force 1 Low. Overall, these trainers scored 4.5 out of 5. Users were pleased with the comfort, durability, and competitive price. Negative comments mainly relate to the weight and bulkiness of the shoe.
Combining professional review sites, user ratings, and our analysis, we have awarded these shoes a Savvy Score of 8.9/10.
- They are very comfortable shoes.
- Wear all day long without discomfort.
- Great summer shoes.
- Durable trainers.
- Versatile shoes – wear for style or sports such as basketball
- A trendy athletic shoe with mass appeal.
- Some users report that they are pretty bulky and heavy.
- A few reviewers state that they do not run true to size.
- A few buyers were disappointed that the colours were not as they appeared in online pictures.
Alternative Nike Air Force 1 Versions
You can check out reviews and ratings of Nike Air Force 1 at Fitness Savvy. Compare features and prices and find the suitable Nike Trainers for you.
About Nike Air Force 1 Low Trainers
First produced in 1982, Nike Air Force 1 shoes are considered “timeless”. Designed by Bruce Kilgore, Air Force 1 trainers are available in high, mid, and low versions and were the first basketball shoe to use the Nike Air bubble.
Manufactured using leather and mesh materials, these iconic Nike shoes were inspired by the American presidential aeroplane (low) and the Cathedral of Notre Dame (high).
Available in sizes and colours for both men and women, as well as kids, these sneakers are genuinely universal in both function and appeal.
Alternative Nike Trainers
You’ll find a vast selection of Nike trainers at Fitness Savvy. Check out the alternatives below to find the best Nike shoes.
Features & Benefits
- Soft and springy feel
- Great all-round trainer
- Designed primarily for use on the basketball court
- Upper: Leather
- Lining: Synthetic
- Insole: Synthetic
- Sole: Rubber
- Nike patented Air technology for added midsole shock-absorption
- Available for men and women
- Upper leather perforations for added ventilation
- Customise using NIKEiD
With so many trainers to choose from, we want to make sure you make the right choice. Compare prices and read reviews of suitable alternatives listed below.