Adidas AdiPower 2 Weightlifting Shoes
Discover the latest cheap Adidas adiPower 2 weightlifting shoes at Fitness Savvy. Filter by colour, size, and find the biggest discounts. You can also head to the bottom of the page to read a detailed Adidas Adipower 2 Review. A newer version of these shoes is also now available – check out the Adidas Adipower 3.
Showing all 16 results
Adidas adiPower 2 Weightlifting Shoes Review
Fitness Savvy has discovered 179 online user reviews of the Adidas adiPower 2 Weightlifting Shoes. Overall, these gym shoes scored 4.5 out of 5. Users were pleased with mobility, stability, and overall comfort. On the downside, one user complained of the eyelets falling off after just four uses.
It’s early days, so stay tuned for more detailed reviews once more come in. That said, if they score anything like the original Adidas AdiPower Lifting Shoes, then they’ll be a force to reckon with.
- The majority of reviewers praised the comfort level, with one person declaring it was “off the charts”.
- The flexibility and manoeuvrability impressed the expert reviewers
- Squat depth and overall form improved, as reported by several customers.
- A highly versatile shoe – great for Olympic lifts, CrossFit, powerlifting and any other gym work that doesn’t involve running or jumping.
- Many buyers said that they fit perfectly in both size and width
- Eyelets fell off after just a few uses, according to one reviewer.
- No Adidas Torsion system was a let down for expert testers.
- The limited colour options might not appeal to everyone’s taste.
- One buyer criticised Adidas customer service, describing them as “rude”
Alternative Adidas Weightlifting Shoes
Popular and versatile, Adidas weightlifting shoes come in many different forms. Compare prices and read reviews of all versions below.
About the Adidas AdiPowder II Weightlifting Shoes
Widely regarded as some of the best weightlifting and powerlifting shoes, these next-gen beauties from Adidas are almost certain to improve your performance and results at the gym.
Featuring a streamlined silhouette, and a totally re-designed woven textile upper, the AdiPower II lifting shoes are breathable yet sturdy, thanks to the reinforced inner.
Offering the same neutral arch support and hook-and-loop fastening as the original AdiPower gym shoes, these bad-boys are more comfortable than ever, hugging the foot while allowing toe flexibility.
Features, Benefits & Specs
- Heel height: 20.1 mm (0.79 inches)
- Fit: Regular
- Outsole: anti-slip rubber with textile lining and reinforced heel and forefoot.
- Midsole: sturdy TPU wedge with a flexible forefoot and padded rearfoot.
- Upper: woven textile upper for added breathability.
- Ideal for weightlifting (such as squats, bench presses, barbell rows and more).
Alternative Weightlifting Shoes
Compare features and prices of alternative weightlifting shoes below.