Find the latest Myprotein Discount Codes, reviews, and compare prices on this brand’s most popular products at Fitness Savvy.
We’ve got everything you need to know before buying Myprotein Supplements. Simply use the contents menu below to navigate to the section you require. Simple!
Myprotein Discount Codes & VouchersNo coupons found.
Expired Myprotein Coupons
The following codes may have expired. Although (potentially) no longer valid, these give you the opportunity to see the kinds of deals available from Myprotein.
How To Use Myprotein Vouchers
To use Myprotein vouchers listed on Fitness Savvy, follow these easy steps:
- Click “Show Code” or “Get Deal”.
- The Get Deal option will take you to the correct Myprotein deal page to view the offer.
- When you click the “Show Code” option, the code will be revealed.
- Click the code, and this will automatically copy it for you.
- Click “Go to Offer”. This will take you to the Myprotein offers page where you can view the promotions.
- Add products to your basket.
- Go to checkout.
- Paste the discount code and apply to your order.
- Have a nice cup of tea, or coffee, or water, or protein shake, and feel satisfied that you’ve just got Myprotein’s best prices.
Before buying Myprotein supplements, you probably want to know a little bit more about the company. We don’t blame you! That’s why we’ve produced this page. So here goes, we’ve answered all the most popular questions for you. Firstly, let’s start with the pros and cons.
- Very cheap prices
- Fantastic range of supplements
- Live chat is very helpful
- For the majority of customers, customer service is great or excellent
- Generous loyalty programme
- Regular discounts and deals
- Some customers received very poor and out of date products, or products close to their use by date. Green beef jerky anyone?
- Customer service reported as “shocking” by more than just a few customers.
- One customer reported waiting over a month for their order.
- Many complaints about poor tasting supplements
Myprotein vs. Bulk Powders
Two of the biggest names in the UK supplement market are Bulk Powders and Myprotein. It’s no surprise that many people want to know how they stack up against one another. When looking at both of these brands, it seemed people preferred Bulk Powders. But are Bulk Powders really better than Myprotein?
We’ve compared them on taste, price and customer services to help you decide which is the better supplement retailer.
Myprotein and Bulk Powders pricing is similar. The differences are tricky to track because both regularly offer discount codes. We looked at the price per kilogram, before discounts, on each of their most popular whey protein products.
- Myprotein Impact Whey Protein – £14 per kilogram
- Bulk Powders Pure Whey – £14 per kilogram
As you can see, on their most popular whey protein shakes, prices are the same.
Myprotein Customer Service Reviews
With pricing the same, let’s see if we can separate them further. Looking at Trustpilot, we can establish more about each company’s customer service and overall customer satisfaction. Here are the results:
- Myprotein – rated Great with a score of 8.1 out of 10 based on 30,109 reviews at the time of writing.
- Bulk Powders – rated Excellent with a score of 9.1 out of 10 based on 15,938 reviews at the time of writing.
So there is a clear winner here. With prices the same, Bulk Powders takes the lead with a much higher Trustpilot score.
Myprotein Taste, Mixability & Quality
With Bulk Powders in the lead, we’ve taken a look at what people say about taste, mixability and quality. Again, we’ve taken Bulk Powders and Myprotein’s most popular whey protein and looked at what people are saying.
- Myprotein Impact Whey Protein – scored 4.2 out of 5 based on Amazon reviews.
- Bulk Powders Pure Whey – scored 4.3 out of 5, based on Amazon reviews
We used Amazon reviews, as people reviewing on the brand’s own site tend to be biased, and rate the products a little higher.
The comments regarding pros and cons were very similar: some people loved one flavour, but not another; some people found them easy to mix, while others said they were bad to mix; customer service issues existed on Amazon’s part, dragging both scored down.
It is not a huge difference, but again, Bulk Powders snatches the lead on this factor.
Overall, Bulk Powders is a clear winner. Therefore, it is Fitness Savvy’s recommendation to choose Bulk Powders over Myprotein.
If you’re looking for sports nutrition supplements, then you will find nearly everything you need at Myprotein. They stock a wide range of supplements including protein bars, amino acids and multivitamins.
We were particularly pleased with the vegan omega 3 at Myprotein, which we could not find at Bulk Powders.
Why is Myprotein So Cheap?
By cutting out the middle man, Myprotein is able to manufacture and sell sports nutrition supplements direct to the customer at lower prices. Quality is still maintained, as supported by their admirable Trustpilot score.
Myprotein Popular Products
If you want the best prices on Myprotein supplements, then check out the products below, or head on over to their brand category page. On this page, you can compare products side by side, or with other brand supplements, filter by attributes such as macro ratios, dietary requirements etc, and narrow your search to find the right product for your needs.
Myprotein produce some of the world’s best selling supplements. And it is not hard to see why. Boasting a huge range of products covering everything from vitamins and minerals to full meal replacements, they cover all bases. Packaging clearly states dietary info – which is also great. All kinds of flavours are available, but Fitness Savvy is the only place where you can compare prices all in one place.
Although discounts via voucher schemes are great, you can find better prices at other retailers. That’s why it is best to check first at Fitness Savvy before making your purchase.
So if you want a high-quality protein shake, you need supplements containing well-researched ingredients, or you just need a shaker to mix it all up in – come and check out the entire range of products, right here at Fitness Savvy. And if Myprotein isn’t your cup of tea, compare prices on other supplements.
Why Visit Fitness Savvy Rather Than Myprotein, Directly?
This is a good question, and one which is easily answered: The supplements business is highly competitive – you probably already know this. Protein Deals and supplement offers are constantly appearing and changing across multiple sites every day.
In some instances, groups of companies who sell the same product lines have the items at different prices on each of their sites. Just because Myprotein happen to have 40% off today, doesn’t necessarily mean that the items you need are cheaper direct from the brand’s website.
When putting Fitness Savvy together, we manually checked thousands of supplements, their prices, and where to buy them from. One day, Amazon would have the best price, the next day it would be Myprotein.