Find the latest Muscle Food Discount Codes, reviews, and compare prices on this brand’s most popular products at Fitness Savvy.
We’ve got everything you need to know before buying from Muscle Food. Simply use the contents menu below to navigate to the section you require.
Muscle Food Discount Codes & VouchersNo coupons found.
Expired Muscle Food Coupons
The following codes may have expired. Although (potentially) no longer valid, these give you the opportunity to see the kinds of deals available from Muscle Foods.No coupons found.
How To Use Muscle Food Vouchers
To use Muscle Food vouchers listed on Fitness Savvy, follow these easy steps:
- Click “Show Code” or “Get Deal”.
- The Get Deal option will take you to the correct Muscle Food deal page to view the offer.
- When you click the “Show Code” option, the code will be revealed.
- Click the code, and this will automatically copy it for you.
- Click “Go to Offer”. This will take you to the Muscle Food offers page where you can view the promotions.
- Add products to your basket.
- Go to checkout.
- Paste the discount code and apply to your order.
- Have a nice cup of tea, or coffee, or water, or protein shake, and feel satisfied that you’ve just got Muscle Foods best prices.
Muscle Food Reviews
Before buying from Muscle Food, you probably want to know a little bit more about the company. We don’t blame you! That’s why we’ve produced this page. So here goes, we’ve answered all the most popular questions for you.
Regarding the cons, in a nutshell, they mostly relate to the auto-subscription model Musclefood now uses. According to long-term customers, this hasn’t always been the case. However, with most of the deals, you will be automatically subscribed for repeat orders. Even when unticking this box, people have still had cards charged and received the repeat order (or in some cases, been charged and not received the repeat order).
It’s also worth noting that out of over 76,000 reviews on Trustpilot, only 4% of people rated them less than 3 stars.
- Over 92% of 76,229 customers rated MuscleFood as Great or Excellent.
- The service makes meal planning easier and works out more cost effective than shopping in local supermarkets.
- Food quality is very good, with meat being reported as lean and tasty. A large number of reviewers state that the meat is of better quality than their local supermarkets, too.
- You can earn loyalty points on your orders.
- Very often deals on making the prices even more attractive.
- Several long-term customers have complained about a drop in standards from Musclefood as of late (March 2019)
- Multiple customers are not happy with the automatic subscription. When placing an order, it seems you must click to unsubscribe. However, many customers have still received orders – even after unticking this box.
- Short shelf life for items. Given that this is meat that is supposed to last a week, 3 days is not good enough.
- Poor customer service when there are issues, according to some reviewers.
As well as looking at what people are saying on TrustPilot, we’ve included some video reviews for you to check out, too.
More Popular Supplements
If you want the best prices on supplements, then check out the products below. On this page, you can compare products side by side, or with other branded supplements, filter by attributes such as macro ratios, dietary requirements etc, and narrow your search to find the right product for your needs.
About Muscle Foods
Founded in 2014, Musclefood was created by Darren Beale, who was frustrated at the high cost of bulk buying meat in the local supermarkets.
Within the last few years, the company has grown massively. Naturally, the company has expanded its product ranges to include high protein pizza, low sugar brownies, slimming meals and even low carb pork scratchings.
Why Visit Fitness Savvy Rather Than Muscle Food, Directly?
This is a good question, and one which is easily answered: The supplements and fitness business is highly competitive – you probably already know this. Protein Deals and supplement offers are constantly appearing and changing across multiple sites every day.
We deliver the most up-to-date, valid discount codes and offers because we are dedicated to fitness.