Find the latest Bulk Powders Discount Codes, reviews, and compare prices on this brand’s most popular products at Fitness Savvy.
We’ve got everything you need to know before buying Bulk Powders Supplements. Simply use the contents menu below to navigate to the section you require. Simple!
Bulk Powders Discount Codes & VouchersNo coupons found.
Expired Bulk Powders Coupons
The following codes may have expired. Although (potentially) no longer valid, these give you the opportunity to see the kinds of deals available from Bulk Powders.
How To Use Bulk Powders Vouchers
To use Bulk Powders vouchers listed on Fitness Savvy, follow these easy steps:
- Click “Show Code” or “Get Deal”.
- The Get Deal option will take you to the correct Bulk Powders deal page to view the offer.
- When you click the “Show Code” option, the code will be revealed.
- Click the code, and this will automatically copy it for you.
- Click “Go to Offer”. This will take you to the Bulk Powders offers page where you can view the promotions.
- Add products to your basket.
- Go to checkout.
- Paste the discount code and apply to your order.
- Have a nice cup of tea, or coffee, or water, or protein shake, and feel satisfied that you’ve just got Bulk Powders best prices.
Bulk Powders Reviews
Before buying Bulk Powders supplements, you probably want to know a little bit more about the company. We don’t blame you! That’s why we’ve produced this page. So here goes, we’ve answered all the most popular questions for you. Firstly, let’s start with the pros and cons.
It’s worth noting that the “cons” were taken from 1, 2, and 3-star reviews, which make up only 8% of total reviews. Over 92% of people rated Bulk Powders as Great or Excellent.
- Over 90% of reviewers report fast delivery
- Many long-term customers who have used the company for many years with minimal or no issues
- Very helpful customer support
- Fantastic products
- Great tasting
- Many reviewers who had used both Myprotein and Bulk Powders report that Bulk Powders have better quality products, and better customer service
- Delivered by Yodel, who a few customers said were terrible at organising the delivery on time
- Some customers received incorrect orders, or items were missing
- When ordering next day delivery, the order did not arrive and there were issues with rearranging delivery
It appears that the negative comments mostly relate to delivery and incorrect items. With so many thousands of orders each week, most companies would struggle to get a 100% record, so to an extent, this should be expected.
Bulk Powders vs Myprotein
Two of the biggest names in the UK supplement market are Bulk Powders and Myprotein. It’s no surprise that many people want to know how they stack up against one another. As we have already mentioned, Bulk Powders customers often rate them more favourably than Myprotein. But is it true?
We’ve compared them on taste, price and customer services to help you decide which is the better supplement retailer.
Bulk Powders Pricing
Bulk Powders and Myprotein pricing are similar. The differences are tricky to track because both regularly offer discount codes. We looked at the price per kilogram, before discounts, on each of their most popular whey protein products.
- Bulk Powders Pure Whey – £14 per kilogram
- Myprotein Impact Whey Protein – £14 per kilogram
As you can see, on their most popular whey protein shakes, prices are the same.
Bulk Powders Customer Service Reviews
With pricing the same, let’s see if we can separate them further. Looking at Trustpilot, we can establish more about each company’s customer service and overall customer satisfaction. Here are the results:
- Bulk Powders – rated Excellent with a score of 9.1 out of 10 based on 15,938 reviews at the time of writing.
- Myprotein – rated Great with a score of 8.1 out of 10 based on 30,109 reviews at the time of writing.
So there is a clear winner here. With prices the same, Bulk Powders takes the lead with a much higher Trustpilot score.
Bulk Powders Taste, Mixability & Quality
With Bulk Powders in the lead, we’ve taken a look at what people say about taste, mixability and quality. Again, we’ve taken Bulk Powders and Myprotein’s most popular whey protein and looked at what people are saying.
- Bulk Powders Pure Whey – scored 4.3 out of 5, based on Amazon reviews
- Myprotein Impact Whey Protein – scored 4.2 out of 5 based on Amazon reviews.
We used Amazon reviews, as people reviewing on the brand’s own site tend to be biased, and rate the products a little higher.
The comments regarding pros and cons were very similar: some people loved one flavour, but not another; some people found them easy to mix, while others said they were bad to mix; customer service issues existed on Amazon’s part, dragging both scored down.
It is not a huge difference, but again, Bulk Powders snatches the lead on this factor.
Overall, Bulk Powders is a clear winner. Therefore, it is Fitness Savvy’s recommendation to choose Bulk Powders over Myprotein.
If you’re looking for sports nutrition supplements, then you will find nearly everything you need at Bulk Powders. They stock a wide range of supplements including protein bars, amino acids and multivitamins.
One item we struggled to find at Bulk Powders was a suitable vegan omega-3 supplement. As we covered in our essential fatty acids article, the important forms of omega-3 are EPA and DHA. These are only available from algae, and so this would be the ideal product. Unfortunately, Bulk Powders doesn’t have a product like this.
To be honest, this is us being super picky.
Why is Bulk Powders So Cheap?
By cutting out the middle man, Bulk Powders is able to manufacture and sell sports nutrition supplements direct to the customer at lower prices. Quality is still maintained, as supported by their incredible Trustpilot score.
Bulk Powders Popular Products
If you want the best prices on Bulk Powders supplements, then check out the products below, or head on over to their brand category page. On this page, you can compare products side by side, or with other brand supplements, filter by attributes such as macro ratios, dietary requirements etc, and narrow your search to find the right product for your needs.
About Bulk Powders
Bulk Powders have been established since 2005. They manufacture the bulk (excuse the pun!) of their products, in-house, and sell directly to you – the consumer. This allows them to minimise “middle-man” costs, so you can get top-quality products at fantastic prices.
Winners of many accolades, including Men’s Health Supplement Awards, Bulk Powders pride themselves on product quality. They are also a member of ESSNA (the European Specialist Sports Nutrition Alliance).
Why visit Fitness Savvy rather than Bulk Powders, directly?
This is a good question, and one which is easily answered: The supplements business is highly competitive – you probably already know this. Protein Deals and supplement offers are constantly appearing and changing across multiple sites every day.
In some instances, groups of companies who sell the same product lines have the items at different prices on each of their sites. Just because Bulk Powders happen to have 40% off today, doesn’t necessarily mean that the items you need are cheaper direct from the brand’s website.
When putting Fitness Savvy together, we manually checked thousands of supplements, their prices, and where to buy them from. One day, Amazon would have the best price, the next day it would be Bulk Powders